Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:17:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Lions Writing The Bible

Started by shagatha crustie, May 15, 2021, 11:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shagatha crustie

https://youtu.be/OfNB-AOYLfI

Is this not the most terrifying piece of music ever made? So much wrongness and nastiness. It sounds like madness and rotting, like walking into an old dilapidated room with sodden moldy walls or someone staring grinning endlessly at their wall in the middle of the night. Even the title is scary.

Bronzy

"In the meantime, just remember, there are many worse things than wetting yourself. After all, it's not a disease."

BlodwynPig

Pretty sure I heard that on Radio 3's Mixing It in the 90s or in a David Lynch short. Brilliant stuff.

BlodwynPig

Kankurette

ASFTSN

Everything by Third Eye Foundation is worth checking out in my opinion.

Neville Chamberlain

Yeah, love Third Eye Foundation - the track Corpses as Bedmates has been a long-time favourite of mine. Been meaning to check out Matt Elliot's more recent folky stuff - anyone familiar with it?

BlodwynPig

badaids

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 20, 2021, 07:42:04 PM
"Writing's not that easy..."

I am thick.  Explain this please.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: badaids on May 20, 2021, 08:55:48 PM
I am thick.  Explain this please.

Grammarly adverts before every fucking youtube video... also seemed funny in context of thread title

McFlymo

Quote from: shagatha crustie on May 15, 2021, 11:02:19 PM
https://youtu.be/OfNB-AOYLfI

Is this not the most terrifying piece of music ever made? So much wrongness and nastiness. It sounds like madness and rotting, like walking into an old dilapidated room with sodden moldy walls or someone staring grinning endlessly at their wall in the middle of the night. Even the title is scary.

This was used in Jam / Blue Jam, wasn't it? Can't think of the bit.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Quote from: McFlymo on May 21, 2021, 02:01:34 AM
This was used in Jam / Blue Jam, wasn't it? Can't think of the bit.

During the reveal of Baby Matty after Mr Robin Lomax has finished plumbing him in.

Think it might also be used in the doctor pissing himself sketch.