Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:03:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

popcorn mate we are all astonished by your jugs!!! 👍

Started by Replies From View, May 17, 2021, 12:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Can't reiterate it enough mate your jugs are astounding us all these days!  Keep up whatever it is you are doing, as you are clearly onto a winner!!

Replies From View

Such an astonishing range.  To say I am jealous would be an understatement of the most compounded order.

Replies From View

popcorn, what was it they always called Elvis?  "The Golden Eagle," right?

I look back over your jugs to revise everything these days.  I haven't used the internet in a good six weeks

popcorn

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on May 17, 2021, 12:31:43 PM
thanks re: kind words re: my jugs

mate your jugs are spectacular.  absolutely staggering

popcorn

sometimes they are more of a curse than a blessing !! haha

idunnosomename

10/10 for shitting in. Incredible. I rarely shit in anything else these days.

Replies From View

Quote from: popcorn on May 17, 2021, 12:35:04 PM
sometimes they are more of a curse than a blessing !! haha

oh really, why?  haha!

Glebe

popcorn and myself haven't always seen eye to eye, but I must say I was very impressed with this beautiful Toby Jug he sent me:

Replies From View

I've been a bit nervous to add to this thread up until now, but I've decided to break my silence to add my voice to the consensus:  popcorn's jugs are quite simply astounding!!

How does he do it??!

Replies From View

They are surely the most fabulous jugs that it is even possible to witness within one human life.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

I agree with all the sentiments expressed so far.  Absolutely super jugs.

Glebe

Replies From View

Replies From View

hello - i am late to this discussion but what a great thread!  just want to add my voice to those praising popcorn's jugs in recent years

absolutely smashing jugs, and ones we'll be sorry to miss when popcorn's lifesigns inevitably cease forever xx

Replies From View

feel like i am a bit late to this party!  but by george absolutely had to add my own weight behind the measure of popcorn's jugs

spectacular!!!

Glebe

Pls start new threads if you are still have a fixation on popcorn's admittedly impressive set of jugs.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on June 07, 2021, 08:12:52 PM
Pls start new threads if you are still have a fixation on popcorn's admittedly impressive set of jugs.

important to keep this one going, glad you agree  👍 👍

anyway what do you mean "still".  i am new to this thread

Replies From View

wow this thread is on fire!  got to agree with the OP - popcorn's jugs are borderline transcendent!

keep up the good work popcorn!  sending good vibes to your jugs

Replies From View

hi popcorn just adding my voice to the consensus here - majestic jugs and no mistake 👌

Replies From View

Glebe

Enough! You're ogled those jugs long enough for one day, young man! Back to the cellar with you!

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on June 08, 2021, 07:29:15 PM
Enough! You're ogled those jugs long enough for one day, young man! Back to the cellar with you!

what do you mean??  i am brand new to this thread

Glebe

Please refrain from posting. You have five minutes to comply with this order.

Replies From View

Hello I am a new poster in this thread and simply must concur with what everyone else has said!  What superlative collation of jugs I have bairn witness to

top work popcorn.  very impressed by your achievement so far - whatever it is you need to keep doing to keep it up please keep going with that thing 👍

Glebe

That is as may be. But you have used up all posts in this thread please PM Barry Admin for advice on how to proceed.