Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:52:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I urge you to plant a tree for the jubilee

Started by Jasha, May 17, 2021, 01:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasha

in other words a trubille

and now over to our economics correspondent Peter Ohanrahanrahan

Twit 2

Blow up doll of The Cunt of Death, jammed on a cactus.

SpiderChrist

The actual Cunt of Death, swinging from an oak tree.

idunnosomename

maybe Phil could push up a daisy.

if he was dead

Buelligan

I'm going to tell you this because you made me, you triggered me, it's not even fucking whimsy.  I have a favourite tree.  That tree lives on the side of the thin lonely road that goes to my work.  Every day (when it's not the pandemic), I walk past it at least twice.  It's a green oak.  I call it Beauty.

Coming home after midnight, Beauty stands there, marking two thirds home point, all alone in the big silent valley with the big silent glowing universe singing above her.  Pat her rough skin, quiet old horse.  She is a blood vessel in both elements, sucking stars to Earth and earth to stars.  She never stops.  Deathly sun.  Rain.  Ice.  Even Fire, I've seen her stand in all her beauty and grace and patience.

In the last lockdown, last spring, some dull cunt crashed into her.  She's nearly ring-barked.  All that time, sun, silent struggle, cut to the quick and dying.  When I saw what he had wrought I cried.  Not even lying. 

Last autumn I collected her seed.  A pocketful of life.  Sheen green eggs.  Popped in pots.  And one has sprouted.  He is growing even now, Child of Beauty.  I will unleash him soon upon the Land.

Glebe

Twit 2

Quote from: Buelligan on May 17, 2021, 03:21:03 PM
I'm going to tell you this because you made me, you triggered me, it's not even fucking whimsy.  I have a favourite tree.  That tree lives on the side of the thin lonely road that goes to my work.  Every day (when it's not the pandemic), I walk past it at least twice.  It's a green oak.  I call it Beauty.

Coming home after midnight, Beauty stands there, marking two thirds home point, all alone in the big silent valley with the big silent glowing universe singing above her.  Pat her rough skin, quiet old horse.  She is a blood vessel in both elements, sucking stars to Earth and earth to stars.  She never stops.  Deathly sun.  Rain.  Ice.  Even Fire, I've seen her stand in all her beauty and grace and patience.

In the last lockdown, last spring, some dull cunt crashed into her.  She's nearly ring-barked.  All that time, sun, silent struggle, cut to the quick and dying.  When I saw what he had wrought I cried.  Not even lying. 

Last autumn I collected her seed.  A pocketful of life.  Sheen green eggs.  Popped in pots.  And one has sprouted.  He is growing even now, Child of Beauty.  I will unleash him soon upon the Land.

Stick an effigy of the CoD on there yeah arse first

bgmnts

Oh glorious oak,
You bask, you soak,
The lifegiving rays,
For a million days,

Then some cunt crashes his Vauxhall Astra into you and you die lol

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I doubt they crashed into the tree intentionally. I try and avoid them whilst driving.

Buelligan

This is what I thought, the fucking stupid cunt.  It's an empty straight road.  With a sole tree on it. 

Fambo Number Mive

Doesn't the Queen own most of the UK? Why doesn't Charles run around planting trees rather than asking us to do it?