Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:23:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I Don't Know Why This Is Making Me Laugh

Started by DrGreggles, May 17, 2021, 02:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

Glebe

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Glebe

Glebe

Egyptian Feast

This thread has infected my perception. I saw an image preview of this NME article just now and immediately pictured him at The Fountain Cafe today in #Bristol

Glebe

zomgmouse

Mr Farenheit

Really need more posters from this thread to sign up for Wimblewrong!

Meanwhile, back at breakfast....

Glebe

Glebe

DrGreggles

I think I should get a finder's fee...

Glebe

Quote from: DrGreggles on June 07, 2021, 07:06:54 PMI think I should get a finder's fee...

I'd certainly give you your cut, Greggs!

flotemysost

Talk To Transformer's takes on the story really add depth to this character and his universe/narrative

QuoteThe first customer to order breakfast INSIDE The Fountain Cafe today in Bristol

He had a medium fry-up
which included bacon and sausage with toast, fried eggs and hash browns, all of which he washed down with a large black coffee.

The inventor, who has created thousands of inventions, told the newspaper: "I went in yesterday and decided to buy breakfast to celebrate being officially recognised.

"But I'm very sad that I won't be seeing my dad or my daughter again. They are dead and I have no other family to stay with.

"I've got so much work I need to do so I can get the company off the ground

QuoteThe first customer to order breakfast INSIDE The Fountain Cafe today in Bristol

He had a medium fry-up
with a bacon and egg bap, a sausage roll and a large orange juice, plus toast and a bowl of beans. Tomlinson, who describes himself as "not good with menus", was then spotted reading the menu board. Asked by The Sun what his breakfast plans were, he said: "I'm waiting for the phone call. I'll be in the back of the queue. "This is a first for me. It's surreal." He added: "I know in my life I haven't given much thought to healthy eating, but this is different. It's healthier.

Nigel Farage's most

He had a medium fry-up
for breakfast and completed the challenge in an astonishing three minutes and 34 seconds.

He said: "I was wondering what time The Fountain Cafe in Bristol would open but when I saw the queue there I was full of butterflies.

"I was pleased that they only charged me £2.50 and it gave me a chance to test my I-can-do-it attitude."

He added: "I was aware the fry-up was going to be big but I hadn't realised just how big it was.

"I'd only seen an I-can-do-it attitude in action a few times but that

Last one feels like it could be legit.

zomgmouse

Quote"I'd only seen an I-can-do-it attitude in action a few times"

fucking hell

Glebe

Glebe