Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,194
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:15:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What would you do if you had absolutely fuck all to do

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, May 17, 2021, 09:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Quote from: SpiderChrist on May 18, 2021, 03:58:21 PM
Is that what the gays do, is it? Help people? That's nice.

I certainly do. I deliver food parcels to povvos of a Saturday. At least I do when the feckless work-shy cretins are in. All I ask in return is that I be allowed to sleep with their delinquent children.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: pancreas on May 18, 2021, 05:04:01 PM
I certainly do. I deliver food parcels to povvos of a Saturday. At least I do when the feckless work-shy cretins are in. All I ask in return is that I be allowed to sleep with their delinquent children.

An approach to life that does you nothing but credit.

Buelligan

Quote from: Voltan (Man of Steel) on May 18, 2021, 04:57:33 PM
Here you go then. My mate who owns the bike accessories shop has ridden bikes for over forty years and has been reliving his youth by buying some retro classic models he used to own in the 70s. Not the best quality photos but these are some of his faves.

I don't think I'll be buying any unhinged two-stroke triples with unpredictable power bands any time soon.

Don't blame you.  Not really my cup, though I know many love 'em.

Not my thing either but the sound and smell of a two-stroke motorcycle ripping by - especially a KH250 for some reason - really has the Proust/madeleine effect on me. If I'm going to kill myself it's going to be on a four-stroke twin, parallel or V, either will do.

Buelligan

Absolutely about that smell.  Moves my heart like little else.  Try properly not to kill yourself, get something biddable and inexpensive that you can drop first, which an ER-5 might well be.  Then move on to the murderer, once you can bend it to your will.

I'm not planning on killing myself anytime soon so something like an ER-5 of a CB500 would be ideal before I shell out the money for a 2.3l Rocket 3.

dissolute ocelot

I used to think I'd do a PhD (presumably in literature or art history), although I think I've forgotten everything I'd need to know to study at that high a level. I could just spend my life working through the OU catalog. Not sure I could stand to deal with students in an actual real world uni.