Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:58:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What if, right (disgusting)

Started by canadagoose, May 18, 2021, 01:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

canadagoose

What if you were stored in a big barn (or block of flats) and used as some sort of meat product? I've often thought I'd be better used as a meat product than my current presence. I'd at least hope they'd put my name on the can. Maybe people would vomit it up, but that'd be quite appropriate given my penchant for vomiting as of late. I'd just return to the earth via the sewage system / landfill instead.

Would at least be some use, though. "This is a canned Lotter. 32-year-old meat" Might go for ridiculous amounts in posh bits somewhere. You never know. Just give me morphine before I die. What about YOU?? Would you do this? Stupid self-indulgent shite but WOULD YA???

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I don't think you'd need a big barn or block of flats to store me in and process me into meat. A shed would do.

canadagoose

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 18, 2021, 02:03:40 AM
I don't think you'd need a big barn or block of flats to store me in and process me into meat. A shed would do.
Yeah shed in back garden would prolly do.

Malcy

zomgmouse

BlodwynPig

SpiderChrist

Inspector Norse

Quote from: SpiderChrist on May 18, 2021, 08:22:09 AM
I'm definitely not

News just in that Soylent have recalled 40,000 tins of their popular 'Green' product after discovering that the meat was "definitely not OK".

Zetetic

Is this the year that CaB pivots to vore?

Paul Calf

canadagoose

Quote from: zomgmouse on May 18, 2021, 06:45:58 AM
Are you okay canadagoose?
Ah, I'm just my usual self. Daft to a point.

studpuppet

Ken Campbell used to do a bit (it's at the beginning of the Wol Wantok CD) about a school friend, Neville Plashwitt[nb]"His parents were kind of archeologist/anthropologist/espionage folk"[/nb] who, as a rite of passage kept a mouse alive for a month by feeding it bits of flesh picked off his own legs, then put it in his mouth and swallowed it, coughed it up, put it behind a radiator for a lunar month.
After the month was up, he then circumcised himself using "razor-sharp heated cake tongs" and inserted slivers of dessicated Plashwitt-fed mouse into the wound. After a couple of weeks his old fellah was described as having a "handsome, crusty, toasted appearance".

MojoJojo

Being a classy gentleman, I have an inflatable hot tub. While relaxing in it on a Friday evening, I ponder that if I was to have a heart attack right then, it would probably be a few days before I was found, and whether the heat of the hot tub would simply turn me into a sous-vide joint of meat, or whether it was long enough to dissolve my flesh completely, turning the tub into a vinyl soup tureen.

Kankurette

bgmnts

Big fat cunt so I'm soap stock.

paruses

Quote from: Kankurette on May 18, 2021, 11:55:11 AM
I'd make good soap.

Quote from: bgmnts on May 18, 2021, 12:04:22 PM
Big fat cunt so I'm soap stock.

I am going to have a go at some homemade woodash soap. Olive oil is expensive so maybe we could do a collab.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Is there any legal reason why you couldn't make leather out of human skin? I'd love somebody to make a leather jacket out of me when I die. I'd give it to the grandkids, if I had any. Use the scrotum as an inside pocket.

Kankurette

Quote from: paruses on May 18, 2021, 12:08:26 PM
I am going to have a go at some homemade woodash soap. Olive oil is expensive so maybe we could do a collab.
I want to smell of lavender. Or maybe bergamot.

The Bumlord

Whereas I'd need a whole barn just for my cock!

Video Game Fan 2000

Honestly they could do me a with a tennis racket in a cul de sac.

steve98

No-one's gettin' processed into Cheap Meat Products, so let's  all just calm down.

Anyone thinkin' they'll try to turn my wife 'n' kids and forum acquaintances into CMPs has another think comin'.

paruses

Quote from: steve98 on May 18, 2021, 05:10:14 PM
No-one's gettin' processed into Cheap Meat Products, so let's  all just calm down.

Anyone thinkin' they'll try to turn my wife 'n' kids and forum acquaintances into CMPs has another think comin'.

The soap is still OK though right? It's just that I've ordered some bergamot oil now and it's quite pricey.

steve98

No, you've been had (serves you right)