Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,479
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:56:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

***VOTE VOTE VOTE*** Final: Cardinal Tit Storm vs Jutl

Started by Cardinal Tit Storm, July 23, 2005, 11:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butnut

That's a great opening serve. I can't wait for the rest of this match.

Hairy Chin

There was one kid in my comprehensive school who once put bleach in his bath (I'm sure another rumour was that he drank some bleach). Anyway, he was in the special needs class he always had a permanent dumb grin on his face; and being the witty (and caring) folk we were, his nickname was 'Smiley'.
For work experience, he hung round the school with the caretaker picking up litter for two weeks.

ImageShack has gone to pieces on me so I'm trying out Photobucket instead. The serve for this round isn't even showing up in my ImageShack account, so don't be surprised if it disappears unexpectedly.

Cerys

Pythov

CTS is hitting the ball very hard and very accuratly in this match - but will he tire???

Who wins? ... You decide!

Text 88888 - Jutl --- (just 'J' is required for our voting filters)

or

Text 8888B - Cardinal Tit Storm  ---  ( <---  exact spelling required)

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "Cardinal Tit Storm"this round
Ooh, mister blasé.

wasp_f15ting

jutl

butnut

greencalx

Mediocre Rich

Quote from: "jutl"Frank Miller's Frank Miller

That really is quite marvellous.

sproggy

'kinell jutl, you're in league of your own.

Where does it come from?

Duffy

Jesus! I had CTS slightly in the lead, but "Frank Miller" has got to be the shot of the championship. Scarily brilliant.

I was considering throwing my hat in the ring for this, but I'm glad I didn't now. In this sort of company, I'd have been the male equivalent of those nice British girls from Hertforshire who get pissed off the court before Navratilova's taken her cardie off.

splattermac

haha quality :) smirks and chin stroking nods to you. I'm looking forward to the return, the Cardinal has suspiciously strong wrists.

Almost Yearly

Nice sky.

It's going to the wire again. No-one's getting Trumped-on

slim

Boy am I glad I didn't make the grade. Outstanding stuff all round.

Labian Quest

That's awesome Jutl. Better than a lot of stuff that gets published.

George

Astonishing match. A tight vote requires lubricant.

Well, the fact of the matter is that I have house guests until Monday night, so it's highly unlikely I'll have time to do anything at all until then. We can put it to the voting as it stands, or we can take some extra time as George (previously) suggested, or I'm happy to withdraw/concede defeat if you'd prefer. It's up to the referees. I'll check in later and see what you decide.

Almost Yearly

Con. Tin. Ue. Con. Tin. Ue.

No point in a deadline now is there?

butnut

I agree - keep going. I want to see how this one turns out.

gazzyk1ns

It would be funny if you attempted a mong but your guests saw what you were doing, and started asking questions - "Well see I'm only Googling for 'Big angry cock' because... well, see I go on this website where people make funny photos up, often with cocks and stuff... and the best one gets judged, it's called Wimblemong because, erm... yes I know your cousin is disabled but it's just meant to sound like "Wimbledon", because it's like tennis, but with photos, so that's why I'm pasting a cock on to The Queen's head."

greencalx

The quality in this round from both participants is such that it has to go to a deuce, no matter how long it takes.  Am I allowed to say that, as a junior, inconsequential member of these fora?

Pythov

sproggy

Aye, stick with it titty, I know you've got it in you.