Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:41:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

***VOTE VOTE VOTE*** Final: Cardinal Tit Storm vs Jutl

Started by Cardinal Tit Storm, July 23, 2005, 11:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almost Yearly

< As the encouraging shouts from the crowd die down to a conversational murmur with at least half of their minute break still to run, we're left with two blokes pretending to adjust their strings and moving towels from one place to another >

Cerys

I can't work out if that's brilliant or just plain traumatising.  Ah, who am I trying to kid?  It's brilliant!

micanio

Wow. That is amazing. I didn't think the final could get any better.....

butnut

hands cold, liver warm

ccab

So... what is actually happening with this match? Does it conclude? The reason I ask, mosses and lichens are beginning to colonise the spectators and it will soon be winter.

George

It's like the Wimblemong stadium is half way up a mountain somewhere, hewn out of the purest granite, with the spectators growing ever crusty with face funghi and looking upon the amassing tumble of pubes blowing across the highway below.

Probably not, but it should be...

ccab

That's a very vivid image, george. The spectators would be vultures, however, impatiently watching a pair of spring yaks holding a bleeding-to-death contest over a couple of pinpricks.

Chop chop, chaps. The finale wasn't ever meant to be as correspondence-chessy as this.

jutl

Quote from: "ccab"That's a very vivid image, george. The spectators would be vultures, however, impatiently watching a pair of spring yaks holding a bleeding-to-death contest over a couple of pinpricks.

Chop chop, chaps. The finale wasn't ever meant to be as correspondence-chessy as this.

Yes, yes, when I get time. Alternatively we could call it a day here and vote on what we have.

Mediocre Rich

To be fair the shots have been worth the wait so far.  I dont mind if they wait a couple of days if means you don't get a half arsed Photoshop filter of something that has bugger all to do with the last shot.

You can't hurry love.

splattermac

Don't listen to the grumbleweed. You take your time. Get some vaseline on those cuts and come out fighting, or bumming!

Oh for fucks sake, don't enter in the first place if you're just going to get to the final and then go "...actually, I can't be bothered, don't have the time, lets just call it a day".

What an anti-climax.

splattermac

I thought jutl was just being amenable in thinking perhaps we were all bored. I would say the opposite is true and that we (majority of players) are looking forward to his final shot and the chance to stone one contestant and exalt another. Death to the underachiever! No need for the psychological tricks just because you have a few quid riding on the Cardinal ;)

slim

George

To make it quite clear here, no one is hassling anyone.

Come on Tim!!!!!

jutl

Quote from: "DevlinC"Oh for fucks sake, don't enter in the first place if you're just going to get to the final and then go "...actually, I can't be bothered, don't have the time, lets just call it a day".

What an anti-climax.

I envy your feeling of entitlement.

gazzyk1ns

I have no idea how any of this works but Jutl has my vote for that last one.

monkhouse terror

oh man, no way can i decide on this one.

*explodes in awe*

Cerys

I was dreading having to make a decision, right up until that last shot.  jutl it is.

Pythov

Best final round of a tourney on this site.

Jutl and CTS "dropped some bombs" (as the yoof say).

I think Jutls 2nd and 3rd images were very clever but for me, I enjoyed CTSs images more.

1 Vote for CTS

sore bottom mum

Brilliant match boys... and what a shot to end it...

jutl

jimmy jazz

Cardinal Tit Storm wins my vote for the Frank Miller's Big Brother

lankinpark

They've all left me speechless, but that last one left me speechlesser.

jutl

ccab