Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:40:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Are untitled youtube links irritating as fuck or fine?

Started by holyzombiejesus, May 20, 2021, 10:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willbo

The "disturbing content" which a few people here are complaining about being tricked into looking at in the past - I think it was this.

https://youtu.be/VbUuB1aN2DA?t=94

I saw it too and had nightmares for a while. I don't know how Youtube keeps getting away with hosting content like this.

machotrouts

I hate when I see a thread called like "~ Ur Fave Sophie Ellis-Bextor Songz ~" and I'm like "Ooh! I know the perfect Sophie Ellis-Bextor song to post in here 🙂" but the thread is so full of untitled links it'd take half an hour of clicking and waiting for pages to load just to confirm that the Sophie Ellis-Bextor song I wanted to post hasn't already been posted, so I just give up and don't post it. They take the whole thread down with them. Suicide bomb posts.

"Well you should want to read the whole thread before posting anyway mneurrhhh", well I read CaB on a computer and my headphones are usually connected to my phone and you know what changing devices on fucking bluetooth is like so shut up. If I'm in one of those threads I'm just typing the titles I see into Spotify. If you haven't put a title you're gettin fuckin SKIPPED.