Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:03:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

You’re going to be talking about UFOs soon

Started by Replies From View, May 21, 2021, 09:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhoMe

Trump passing the covid rescue bill with the caveat that they have to release the UFO reports is just another bizarre wrinkle on his time in office, although one I'm quite happy about so long as they don't redact the fuck out of it

Pinball

2013 mock congressional hearing (run by 6 ex-Senators & Dr Greer): ''Citizen Hearing on [UFO] Disclosure". The entire thing can be watched here:

https://www.youtube.com/CitizenHearing

Shit just got real. If it is, I'd like the alien energy tech to be released before we suffocate to death.

https://siriusdisclosure.com/energy

There will be hell to pay if the US government has indeed suppressed this (and other) tech, not necessarily alien in origin of course. I don't really care about the UFO malarkey, what I really want to see is the release of suppressed tech, of which there is likely a lot, some of which might turn out to be useful.

bgmnts

Technological progress in the areas of advanced physics and electromagnetic systems, if appropriately supported, will enable humanity to live on the Earth with a minimal footprint with genuine long-term sustainability. For over 100 years, these advanced concepts in energy generation have either been ignored or actively suppressed due to the power of fossil fuel based economic and industrial interests.

See the problem with this is that humans technologically advance way faster than we advance emotionally, ethically and I suppose spiritually. I dont think it matters what sort of tech we ever get or whatever advancements we make, it wont matter.

Chedney Honks

Wait for me while I get my gun. Rat-a-tat-tat.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Pinball on May 22, 2021, 09:06:14 PM
2013 mock congressional hearing (run by 6 ex-Senators & Dr Greer): ''Citizen Hearing on [UFO] Disclosure". The entire thing can be watched here:

https://www.youtube.com/CitizenHearing

Shit just got real. If it is, I'd like the alien energy tech to be released before we suffocate to death.

https://siriusdisclosure.com/energy

There will be hell to pay if the US government has indeed suppressed this (and other) tech, not necessarily alien in origin of course. I don't really care about the UFO malarkey, what I really want to see is the release of suppressed tech, of which there is likely a lot, some of which might turn out to be useful.

Willie Thorne barely cold in his grave and these yahoos want to rifle though his shed?!

At least David Ike would have honoured the sportsman's code

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: bgmnts on May 22, 2021, 09:25:17 PM
Technological progress in the areas of advanced physics and electromagnetic systems, if appropriately supported, will enable humanity to live on the Earth with a minimal footprint with genuine long-term sustainability. For over 100 years, these advanced concepts in energy generation have either been ignored or actively suppressed due to the power of fossil fuel based economic and industrial interests.

See the problem with this is that humans technologically advance way faster than we advance emotionally, ethically and I suppose spiritually. I dont think it matters what sort of tech we ever get or whatever advancements we make, it wont matter.

Exactly. Could do it all now on renewables, but would rather be cunts

BUT people can change I think

Tokyo van Ramming

So-called "UFOs" were invented by Nikola Tesla, sold to the Nazis, then stolen by Nasa/US Navy and that's all there is to it. The arse stuff originated with the Americans as far as I can tell.

I've never seen one but I feel doing so would make my life worthwhile.

Alberon

With everyone walking around with a camera in their pocket photos of these things should be everywhere.

I was looking at alleged flying saucer photos taken back in the 60s and 70s. I remember seeing them as a kid and they looked so eerie, but looking at them today they look so shit.

And that's the best one.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Alberon on May 23, 2021, 10:43:27 PM
I remember seeing them as a kid and they looked so eerie, but looking at them today they look so shit.

The Stephen Darbishire image is still a little unsettling if seen in full and not just the saucer.

Apparently he was some arts and crafts whizz kid who cooked up something with tinfoil and a pane of glass. He's never said how he got the effect as far as I know.

Pinball

Quote from: Alberon on May 23, 2021, 10:43:27 PM
With everyone walking around with a camera in their pocket photos of these things should be everywhere.
This is a good argument for the non-existence of ghosts. UFOs are more challenging as they are in the distance, and you need a good telephoto camera not a phone camera.

Even Dr Greer contends that most UFOs are human in origin, as part of military psi-ops to build an 'aliens are a threat' case to justify spending in preparation for inter-galactic war. I mean, as if we'd win such a war anyway...

The Dog

I heard that they reversed engineered an advanced alien polymer from a crashed UFO that has the ability to get the stains out of any fabric. The aliens are centuries ahead of human stain cleaning technology. That's why Boris Johnson never has all wine stains down his front.

Pinball

If true, imagine the Lockheed Martin scientists playing around with alien fusion reactors, quantum energy, anti-grav engines and flying saucers. Technology to free us all, while climate change suffocates us to death. What a laff.

If Disclosure happens (fat chance), the tech suppression will be the main issue IMO.

Pinball

Become a member, guys:

https://www.mufon.com

I love this statement- am I alone in thinking they should add 'planet of origin'? :-)

"MUFON does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry). disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations; We believe in a totally inclusive environment."

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Chedney Honks on May 22, 2021, 09:32:27 PM
Wait for me while I get my gun. Rat-a-tat-tat.

They don't write Xmas songs like The Little Gunner Boy any more.

Replies From View

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 23, 2021, 10:47:01 PM
The Stephen Darbishire image is still a little unsettling if seen in full and not just the saucer.

Apparently he was some arts and crafts whizz kid who cooked up something with tinfoil and a pane of glass. He's never said how he got the effect as far as I know.

I don't find it unsettling, is this the full one or is there a less cropped version?

In the late 70's/early 80's I made some fake UFO photos by sticking bits of paper on a window.

Video Game Fan 2000

There's a less cropped version. The saucer is at a strange angle and you can see grass and stuff between it and the camera with an expanse of sky behind it give it a sense of scale.

I can't find a good version but I used to have one in a book, you can make out all kinds of details on the saucer, windows,contours and engines. I think he did it by scoring the details on to a piece of foil.

Video Game Fan 2000

It's the top one. The bottom ones are recreations based on a description of a picture I assume no one has ever seen. Seeing it looking small on a screen doesn't have the effect it had seening it across a full page in a UFO book when I was a kid.

I think the "second photo" was a common thing with hoaxes in the 60s, claim you had a much better second one that can't be produced and then destroy the negative. I think the surgeon's photo of nessie was like this "the second one shows the scale!" and when it was finally recovered it was pathetic and probably hidden on purpose.

The top one is a lot bigger full size in case that helps. But I sense it won't or didn't. Thanks for the info about the 'second photo'.

petril

make sure and tell the aliums that you're one of the good ones, not like the other ones

and make double sure to tell us first *nods sagely*

Shit Good Nose

UFOs ALWAYS have a rational explanation...

Mr_Simnock

I love the Solway Spaceman photo, this has now been defo identified as her mum just captured by chance, see second photo for evidence.

Replies From View

It was always so obviously a woman in the background facing away from the camera that I could never see the astronaut that everyone claimed was there.  The attempts to explain the impossible angle of that astronaut's arm were especially impenetrable.

steve98

Quote from: Replies From View on June 23, 2021, 04:48:00 PM
It was always so obviously a woman in the background facing away from the camera that I could never see the astronaut that everyone claimed was there.  The attempts to explain the impossible angle of that astronaut's arm were especially impenetrable.

I'll just put this pic of a young Larry Grayson here and ask you to examine his left arm... what am I suggesting? I'm not sure yet. Could be huge.