Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:13:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Borat's American Lockdown

Started by bgmnts, May 25, 2021, 11:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

What the hell is this? Anyone else watched this?

Halfway through the first episode and I'm struggling to see the point really.

It's on Prime if anyone is interested.

Timothy

Cant find it on Prime. :(
Hasnt been uploaded here in Germany I think.

Small Man Big Horse

It's just dvd extras released as a mini-series according to one review I read, of interest if you loved the film but little more than that, it's on the torrent sites now so I shall give it a shot at some point as I was very fond of the movie.

McChesney Duntz

The "Lockdown" feature itself is worthwhile enough (though I would have liked to have seen the actual footage of Cohen being chased from the stage at that event at the end), but you can skip the "Debunking Borat" stuff (which basically just fact-checks all of the insane nonsense those two guys and their ilk believe, which I imagine is wholly unnecessary for any of us that willingly watched the damn thing in the first place, and apparently never convinced those two ginks otherwise, so, you know, no point whatsoever) altogether. The deleted scenes mini-feature is fine but mostly superfluous (full "Melania" cartoon notwithstanding).

Catalogue Trousers