Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:57:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Friday Night Dinner anniversary special

Started by Utter Shit, May 28, 2021, 01:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glyn

Quote from: neveragain on May 31, 2021, 02:27:41 PM
They filmed in a real house so you'd expect the dimensions/location of rooms to be correct.

They did say 'almost entirely' so I thought that was a reference to the tardis-esque downstairs toilet. Often thought there should be no way of getting 3 people into that space.

AlexTwist

The downstairs loo in One Foot In The Grave had a window inside which wasn't on the exterior.  They'd sometimes hook a fake one on the front of the house.

Seagullsim

I know we shouldn't just be focusing on people's looks, but did anyone else think Peter Serafinowicz looked really gaunt? It shocked me more than Paul Ritter (probably because I was expecting him to look ill...)

thugler

For some reason I never realised quite how many episodes they did of this. But always enjoyed the performances. Ritter looked just like a relative of mine when they were receiving treatment for the same, really brought it back for me.

the science eel

Quote from: Seagullsim on June 03, 2021, 11:30:53 PM
I know we shouldn't just be focusing on people's looks, but did anyone else think Peter Serafinowicz looked really gaunt? It shocked me more than Paul Ritter (probably because I was expecting him to look ill...)

Yes I noticed that too. Was a bit shocked, he's lost a shitload of weight.