Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:28:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Far Cry 6 new trailer, Oct 6th release

Started by Bazooka, May 28, 2021, 07:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VbF6REQyel4

Gameplay trailer, Oct 6th release date.

Can't wait, not trying to reinvent the wheel, just good old fun, I just want simple satisfaction capturing outposts.

Mister Six

Clicked the link and got a trailer for the trailer, FFS.

Haven't played one since FarCry 3. Was kind of interested in 5 for the novelty of the setting until I heard that the story was (as usual) massively disappointing.

This looks like FC by numbers, and Just Cause has me stocked up on Latin American guerilla vibes to last a lifetime, so I'm not too fussed about this, unless it gets ridiculously good reviews.

Great track in the trailer, though.

Lemming

Looking good. Definitely looks like a repeat of 3 - 5, but it's such a solid formula that there's no reason to shake it up much.

wooders1978

Possibly my favourite series of games - excited for this

Mister Six

Quote from: Bazooka on June 12, 2021, 09:10:58 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jApILgm0wiE&feature=emb_title

FC6 DLC allows you to play as the main protagonists of Far Cry 3,4 and 5.

Antagonists, by the look of it.

Be interesting to see if this is a bunch of individual DLC or if the main game has some kind of supernatural/dimension-hopping element.

The Crumb

I really hope they bin off the stupid hallucination sequences in this one.

Bazooka

Quote from: Mister Six on June 12, 2021, 09:14:02 PM
Antagonists, by the look of it.

Be interesting to see if this is a bunch of individual DLC or if the main game has some kind of supernatural/dimension-hopping element.

Testing you, yes Antagonists derp.

evilcommiedictator

Ah yes, an FPS where your first person perspective means......your hands on the gun are different?

Ferris

YES LADS! MORE OF THE SAME PLEASE AND THANKS!!

(Not even kidding, though disappointed the map-maker arcade has been discontinued because it was great.)