Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,484
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:33:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

GB News "Too Woke" Say Unsalvageable Arseholes

Started by Cold Meat Platter, May 28, 2021, 08:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

Sadly, for Bacon's news channel, these shitpipes are their target audience.
This image has caused concern among their 'fanbase' for reasons that are completely opaque to me, he lied:

More details in this blog (not mine).

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2021/05/gb-news-fans-not-happy.html?m=0

I find schadenfreude to be corrosive to the personality if over-indulged but I really want this whole blubbering mass of poorly-cured pork to collapse like a sweaty bacon blancmange.

Sebastian Cobb

Just last weekend an acquaintance on twitter pointed out that the GB News and British Eurovision press shots were largely indistinguishable.

Cuellar

JamesTC

I imagine most of the tweets are just taking the piss. GB News' target audience don't know how to work Twitter.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Sebastian Cobb

They could make an actual Alf Garnett from Warren Mitchell dna and it still would be too woke its audience I reckon.

Kankurette

They're complaining because there are too many women on. Too. Many. Women. And one of them is BLACK.

I know I should be questioning why these people think this way or whatever but dammit, there is not enough facepalm in the world for this shit.

BlodwynPig

Have you ever met one of these cunts in real life?

Kankurette

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 28, 2021, 09:26:44 PM
Have you ever met one of these cunts in real life?

Yeah. My uncle.

When I was about 15 I thought he was doing an edgy alf-garnett style bit of edginess, but now I realise he wasn't, he's just a nasty bigot. Mostly cemented by the fact he literally stopped going to his local when it got took over by a gay couple. We're talking about a pub in the arse-end of Worcestershire here, so I doubt the guys were going to expel the locals and turn it into it into the biggest fetish club this side of Pershore.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: JamesTC on May 28, 2021, 09:18:58 PM
I imagine most of the tweets are just taking the piss. GB News' target audience don't know how to work Twitter.

Even fucking Trump could work twitter. These cunts are legion.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Andrew Neil's nightly show apparently includes a section called 'Wokewatch'. Probably some Droste effect on the monitor next to him.

Cold Meat Platter

For some reason that instantly reminded me of the the onetime-regular Viz section, Wigwatch. Strange how the mind works.

chveik

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Echo Valley 2-6809 on May 28, 2021, 09:45:11 PM
Andrew Neil's nightly show apparently includes a section called 'Wokewatch'. Probably some Droste effect on the monitor next to him.
Quote from: Echo Valley 2-6809 on May 28, 2021, 09:45:11 PM

I always reckon it looks like he's tried to fashion a Kippah out of his remaining hair.

pigamus

I wouldn't get too happy just yet. If the women and black people they've employed are utter right-wing arseholes, which presumably is the point, the audience might decide they like them, and also the novelty of seeing horrible black people who are on their side in the Candace Owens mould. Possibly not. But possibly.

Cold Meat Platter

If they could only see the potential for all black people to be as horrible as them

Quote from: pigamus on May 28, 2021, 09:57:39 PM
I wouldn't get too happy just yet. If the women and black people they've employed are utter right-wing arseholes
They either are, or they're examples of "good" women and black people. Savvy conservative organisations collect "acceptable" members of minority groups like Pokémon so that they can show how totally not sexist/racist/antisemitic/homophobic they are.

Bazooka

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on May 28, 2021, 10:15:08 PM
They either are, or they're examples of "good" women and black people. Savvy conservative organisations collect "acceptable" members of minority groups like Pokémon so that they can show how totally not sexist/racist/antisemitic/homophobic they are.

If you could please leave me your list of good and bad black people, on my desk by the end of the day.

Quote from: Bazooka on May 28, 2021, 10:30:48 PM
If you could please leave me your list of good and bad black people, on my desk by the end of the day.
By "good" I mean "behaving how conservatives and rightwingers think they should behave in order to be deemed acceptable". E.g. a woman who agrees that women should be home with their children/opposes abortion/dresses conservatively/shits on single mothers and "slutty" women, etc.

Kankurette

evilcommiedictator

Dishy Rishi's niece and Priti Patel's son to be wheeled out for new segment "Good Assimilators". They won't be allowed to have actual names, just be referenced by the good darkies they're related to

Cold Meat Platter

Sajid Javid's child's perfectly spherical head to be displayed in the ruins of the millennium dome.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I don't think the 'its just a job' excuse cuts it when the employer is unequivocally all about the entrenchment of power and privilege at the expense of black people, women, among others. People from those backgrounds who go on to take up these roles are capitalism's Kapos.

touchingcloth

Wait. There's a new telly channel? When did this happen?

JamesTC

The launch of a new TV channel used to be an exciting thing. I remember watching the coming soon screen for Channel 5 and then my Dad taped the launch. They had the Spice Girls and everything.

buttgammon

Quote from: JamesTC on May 29, 2021, 09:27:12 AM
The launch of a new TV channel used to be an exciting thing. I remember watching the coming soon screen for Channel 5 and then my Dad taped the launch. They had the Spice Girls and everything.

Not a single man among them, and one of them is one of them. It's just too woke!!!

Echo Valley 2-6809

I hope it's quite high up in the Freeview channels so I can quickly switch to Adult Babestation if anyone suddenly comes into the room.

Kankurette

Quote from: JamesTC on May 29, 2021, 09:27:12 AM
Nancy Lam! Family Affairs! Night Fever! And Daria, the only thing I ever watched on it. Didn't Big Brother migrate there?

Mr_Simnock

Everyone who has gone to GB news has either ended their career or ensured we wont be seeing them outside of minor satellite channels for some time. The amount of money this blown for nothing so far is amazing, how long has it been 'about to go live soon', months. The whole thing has been an unmitigated disaster, wonder if the BBC would allow back Neil after this closes for good?