Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:17:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

alan partridge stratagem

Started by Liberosis, May 29, 2021, 09:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberosis

Just booked two tickets for this in Dublin,as an AP die hard I'd be kicking myself if I didn't grab a chance to see him live.
Anyone else going or knows anything about the show?

greencalx

There's some chat about it in the This Time thread but I think this probably deserves its own thread.

DrGreggles

Booked for Sheffield.
Just over a ton for 2 tickets once the fees* were added.

*8 quid to send an email?

Malcy

Trying to get tickets on the ATG website but I'm giving up, absolute waste of space website.

Blue Jam

Couldn't get the ATG site to work on Chrome so tried it on Microsoft Edge. Got two tickets for Edinburgh. £40.40 each, balcony, far back but elevated and I know the view is good from there. Also preferable to paying £65 to sit at the back of the floor section. Back of the net.

Malcy

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 29, 2021, 10:11:55 AM
Couldn't get the ATG site to work on Chrome so tried it on Microsoft Edge. Got two tickets for Edinburgh. £40.40 each, balcony, far back but elevated and I know the view is good from there. Also preferable to paying £65 to sit at the back of the floor section. Back of the net.

Eventually got it to work as well. Had originally went for one at the back row of the middle stalls then spotted one for the same price on the second row from the stage! Jurassic Park!

sutin

Got tickets for Cardiff on Thursday morning. Think i'm in the 3rd row from the stage if I understand the seating plan properly!

Liberosis

I know it's a good while away but I'm ridiculously delighted to get tickets,since lockdown and covid-19 I've watched and listened to pretty much the entire partridge canon
And loved it all.

Cuellar

From the clips I've seen of live Partridge I'm not entirely convinced by this project. I find live comedy 'shows' hard work, generally, and a bit unsatisfactory.

That being said a friend said 'I've got two tickets you in?' and I thought fuck it why not, so I will be going to the London show (or one of them if there are more than one, dunno).