Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,343
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:39:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Beat the Crusher

Started by Leej88, May 30, 2021, 02:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leej88

Anyone else seen Stuart Milliard's video on this programme from the late '90s starring Freddie Starr and Melinda Messenger on Sky1 where people's shed's and cars can go into a crusher plus Freddie groping male guests and someone who had their car crushed had no way of getting home so had to moan for someone to call a taxi.

Enzo

crusher crusher crusher crusher crusher

Fambo Number Mive

Watching the video now.

I did not know Starr chucked a load of maggot's at Faith Brown's breasts. Were the maggots alive?

Leej88

I think they were dead weren't they

Thosworth

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 30, 2021, 04:00:20 PM
Watching the video now.

I did not know Starr chucked a load of maggot's at Faith Brown's breasts. Were the maggots alive?

There's clearly a second container inside the larger one that's holding the live maggots. Whether this one contained dead maggots, or rubber maggots or whatever, whomst can tell?

mrClaypole

Quote from: Thosworth on May 30, 2021, 04:13:35 PM
There's clearly a second container inside the larger one that's holding the live maggots. Whether this one contained dead maggots, or rubber maggots or whatever, whomst can tell?

According to a documentary I saw on Starr it was rice. 

Fambo Number Mive

The programme title makes me think of Star Trek TNG. It could be Geordi and Data's favourite holodeck program

Catalogue Trousers

Yes, I've seen Millard's video. The show wasn't funny, Starr wasn't funny, and his desperate little naughty schoolboy pranks weren't funny. Why did you bring it up here?

Leej88

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

everyone subscribe to Stuart Millard's channel, his videos are informative and delightful

non capisco

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on May 30, 2021, 07:35:33 PM
everyone subscribe to Stuart Millard's channel, his videos are informative and delightful

100% agree. His Frantic Planet blog is fucking ace. I would advise any fans of Chart Music Podcast on here that haven't already checked that out to jump on it, similarly funny and scabrous content about mainstream UK pop cultural detritus. His You Are Haunted podcast is also top notch.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: non capisco on May 30, 2021, 07:40:33 PM
100% agree. His Frantic Planet blog is fucking ace. I would advise any fans of Chart Music Podcast on here that haven't already checked that out to jump on it, similarly funny and scabrous content about mainstream UK pop cultural detritus. His You Are Haunted podcast is also top notch.

Will check that out, cheers

Leej88

I am a fan of Stuart's too found him while looking for reviews of the bad series of Byker Grove.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Leej88 on May 30, 2021, 07:54:25 PM
I am a fan of Stuart's too found him while looking for reviews of the bad series of Byker Grove.

Hope that's not the one i was in

Leej88

The last episode Byker Grove Nukes the Fourth Wall is Stuart's piece is a good read.

Mr Banlon

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on May 30, 2021, 07:35:33 PM
I love the 'You Are Haunted' true ghost stories.