Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,384
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:24:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Eating records

Started by Gurke and Hare, June 01, 2021, 03:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteAntonucci, Francesco   
Handstand: Eating 8 course table dinner:1 min 33 sec. Francesco Antonucci (Italy). Mainz, Germany, July 11, 2020.

Was that the longest handstand after eating an 8 course table dinner? Or how long it took to eat an 8 course table dinner while doing a handstand?

QuoteDx: Talk: 59.275 sec. Fran Capo. On Sat. December 7, 2019, at TEDx Hilton Head, SC, Woman Event "Bold and Brilliant", Fran Capo, presented "How a World Record Mindset Can Help You Accomplish Anything" in 59.275 sec. in front of an audience of 200 people. Her talk consisted of 3 stories and 7 world record mindsets and for the world record was a condensed version of her full TEDx presentation previously given in 18 minutes.

Record for the shortest TED talk.

BlodwynPig

Maybe his little brother finally getting one up on his legend sibling?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on June 01, 2021, 11:14:13 PM
What, you don't get the fish for free? Fuck that

I know right! They also try and up-sell you tat:

BlodwynPig

1 pound doesnt seem very big?

Dex Sawash

Pretty sure I would need the second pound of fish just to make out.

Mr Farenheit

Can you just buy the mug if you haven't tackled the whale?

El Unicornio, mang

Does anyone remember those people in the 80s who would eat planes and stuff, always on morning TV? Or did I imagine it?

Paul Calf

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on June 02, 2021, 12:19:26 PM
Does anyone remember those people in the 80s who would eat planes and stuff, always on morning TV? Or did I imagine it?

Quote from: studpuppet on June 01, 2021, 08:41:14 PM
I bet Monsieur Mangetout ate records all the time - he ate a fucking plane once.

El Unicornio, mang

Oh, somehow missed that! Yeah, that's the fella.

GMTV

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on June 01, 2021, 06:20:48 PM
They throw it all up after they eaten it (presumably you know this).

I'd sort of naively believed a few of them that have said they don't throw it all back up. But I guess I've been taken in.

It's a bit like pretty much any bodybuilder of note who claims they don't use steroids, but it's now widely known they all do.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 02, 2021, 10:16:43 AM
I know right! They also try and up-sell you tat:

Googled this and saw someone had BEANS put on it.

Is that a scottish thing, beans on a fish supper?

Sebastian Cobb

It's not traditional in the way mushy peas might be considered so, but I'd hardly baulk at the idea, not like they're pouring custard all over it.

Video Game Fan 2000

We always considered ketchup a bit of a step too far.

Oddly not curry sauce.

seepage

Curry sauce has a bit more acidity.

Video Game Fan 2000

If you're not going squeeze a lemon on it, you better be pulling some tartar sauce out of your top hat m'lord.

Vinegar acceptable.

Sebastian Cobb

tbf it's probably been decades since I've had a fish from a chippy, usually draw for some mixture of battered sausage, king rib, white pudding or chicken pie.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 02, 2021, 08:17:12 AM
90 pints of beer in 3 hours?
Why not just take the 90 pints of beer and pour them straight into the fucking toilet

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 02, 2021, 10:35:14 AM
1 pound doesnt seem very big?
Think how big a quarter-pound burger is though.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

After looking at pictures of the whale, Fat Me could've managed it. And the chips. And the free dessert. Not no more though thank God

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Kankurette on June 01, 2021, 03:54:28 PM
Apparently competitive eaters tend to be on the lean side. And have weird bodies.

Many are surprisingly small. I lived with a South Korean-American girl who's a bit under 5 feet and slim, and she could eat more than anyone I've met in my life. Definitely could pursue a competitive eating career.