Author Topic: Your signature scent  (Read 2992 times)

Re: Your signature scent
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2021, 08:37:24 PM »
I wear acqua di palma as my sig scent - I like to think it gives me a sexy Italian dilf vibe, though the look far from matches

I use Tom Ford Oud Wood if I’m wearing a suit for any occasion though

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2021, 09:07:39 PM »
I use Tom Ford Oud Wood if I’m wearing a suit for any occasion though

I picked up some Tobacco Oud and really like it. Not really the weather for it at the moment, though. Looking forward to autumn.

I also got some Neroli Portofino and absolutely adore it. Reminds me of when I used to live in Nice. The mandarin and bergamot are fucking amazing, so bright and zesty, and then it settles into the neroli and jasmine and musky base. It's incredibly uplifting.

seepage

• Undetectable in normal everyday use
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2021, 09:58:54 PM »
I wear acqua di palma as my sig scent - I like to think it gives me a sexy Italian dilf vibe, though the look far from matches

I thought palma was in spain?

PlanktonSideburns

• encoded by an oaf
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2021, 12:34:03 AM »
FEAR from INSECURITY

shiftwork2

• pies this is your time
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2021, 12:54:44 AM »
Can we as a forum reject these smirking Oxbridge cocaine trolls?  Think we've achieved the necessary level of development.  We're pure and happy so let's flush.

PlanktonSideburns

• encoded by an oaf
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2021, 12:56:52 AM »
Can we as a forum reject these smirking Oxbridge cocaine trolls?  Think we've achieved the necessary level of development.  We're pure so let's flush.

Who are they

shiftwork2

• pies this is your time
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2021, 01:00:42 AM »
Since you asked so directly I was referring to Bosto.

PlanktonSideburns

• encoded by an oaf
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2021, 01:07:03 AM »
Ah fair enough

« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2021, 07:29:20 AM »
shifters, if you're being serious, I won't be offended if you use the ignore function. I got no issue with you.

Neroli Portofino

I didn't realise how similar this was to 4711, the original Eau de Cologne beloved of German grandparents and Turkish bazaars.

I'd heard of it but not tried til last night. Only lasts like fifteen minutes but that's the point, more of a pick me up, so you can splash it on whenever you like, it barely reaches other people. Neroli Portofino only lasts a couple of hours, anyway. You can get a little 'travel watch' spray version, as well. Costs fuck all, like a fiver for 25ml, and easily refillable.

Great 'splash and dash' fragrance, really cheap, two hundred years old (albeit with some reformulation, of course), smell like an Ankara bath house or Rheinland barbershop.

shiftwork2

• pies this is your time
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2021, 05:12:20 PM »
Nah you’re alright really.  Or are you?

🤣🤣🤣

« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2021, 05:22:06 PM »

Lovely stuff. If it's good enough for Napoleon, it's good enough for me. As well as the dinky travel bottles, you can also get this frankly-ludicrous 800ml version for about £30:

« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2021, 07:07:32 PM »
4711 is a goodun, my mum always used to bring it on holiday.

Had a spritz of this the other day and it's delicious:

Enzo

• Hello Gordon.
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2021, 10:57:53 PM »
If someone is looking for a cheap, but quality scent, Zara Vibrant Leather smells great and lasts ages for about 15/20 quid. Apparently quite like Aventus.

« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2021, 11:10:29 PM »
Yeah Zara fragrances are decent, especially in terms of staying power:cost ratio.

State of that name though.

Enzo

• Hello Gordon.
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2021, 11:13:15 PM »
Yeah Zara fragrances are decent, especially in terms of staying power:cost ratio.

State of that name though.

Zara also regularly rebrand the scents, but change nothing else. I have vibrant leather summer which smells like Dior Homme Cologne, apparently was called blue flash before or something.

Tags: