Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,462
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:52:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

15 Naughty Elephants Escape And Leave Trail Of Destruction in China

Started by Dr Rock, June 02, 2021, 12:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

Chedney Honks

I just wish there were enough of the buggers to trample every human being into the dirt.

Chedney Honks

I'm listening to De'Lacy - Hideaway (Deep Dish remix) absolutely fucking loving it picturing those elephants storming across the Earth, trumpeting and screaming for everything human beings have done to their home and they're crying and crushing everything in their path and all the people are screaming what the fuck it wasn't us! IT WASN'T US!!! And it matters no one fucking jot because they're flattened like they're nothing. They are nothing. The ribcages and skulls break like LEGO Technics as the horde grow in number and strength and anger until their eyes starting glowing bright white. The hottest, whitest blaze of hell in their souls and they stop crying and trumpeting. They're at perfect peace, perfect hate.

We're taking it back.

We're taking it all back.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

Butchers Blind

bgmnts

Quote from: Chedney Honks on June 02, 2021, 01:01:45 PM
I'm listening to De'Lacy - Hideaway (Deep Dish remix) absolutely fucking loving it picturing those elephants storming across the Earth, trumpeting and screaming for everything human beings have done to their home and they're crying and crushing everything in their path and all the people are screaming what the fuck it wasn't us! IT WASN'T US!!! And it matters no one fucking jot because they're flattened like they're nothing. They are nothing. The ribcages and skulls break like LEGO Technics as the horde grow in number and strength and anger until their eyes starting glowing bright white. The hottest, whitest blaze of hell in their souls and they stop crying and trumpeting. They're at perfect peace, perfect hate.

We're taking it back.

We're taking it all back.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

2046 - the last elephant on earth dies. Its tusks used as an ivory fleshlight for Jeff Bezos.

Dr Rock

8 seconds in - 'shit here come the filth, quick down this alley'

steve98

A friend of mine's uncle had a sweet 'n' sour chicken take-away recently, and was intrigued by one of the bones. So he took it to a lab and they said it was an elephant bone (fragment): they're smugglin' over elephants from China and processin' them into Take-Away grub. Used to be dogs now it's fuckin' elephants :(

These wanderin' elephants have caught wind of their UK Take-Away fate and thought - Naw, fuck that, we're off.

Pijlstaart

Go home, pachy! This is the future George Monbiot wants for us, we can't poohstick our rubbish into a babbling brook even though it's our tradition, it's got to go in a bin, but for the elephants it's alright to litter, they love tipping our bins over and us sorry folk just have to put it right back in again, sisyphean. Why's it fine for elephants to mill us into pudding but not for us to jam sandwich fieldmice in our panniculi? Double standards. Elephant music is brass-heavy and RUINS brunch. We're lost without Cap'n Tom.

JamesTC

Yet another example of western anti-Chinese propaganda.

What about escaped animals from western zoos, eh? Never hear about that.

steve98

Has anyone tried to guess where they might be going? Are they headed in any particular direction, or is it just random wandering, tracing out a vague cock 'n' balls shape?

BlodwynPig

Typical neoliberal Guardian focusing on the cost of the 'damage' and "Yunnan authorities said the herd was 12 miles from the provincial capital of Kunming, home to millions of people".. Fuck off you pricks. 12 elephants ain't going to kill millions of people and eating a few fields of corn is nature at its most natural. Fuck off.

Quote from: JamesTC on June 02, 2021, 01:34:09 PM
Yet another example of western anti-Chinese propaganda.

What about escaped animals from western zoos, eh? Never hear about that.

Notwithstanding your extremely poor quality post, it is amusing to note 1) that all of the elephants would have been immediately shot within ten minutes of causing their first property damage in the U.S., 2) that the Western reporting on this is fairly inaccurate. They didn't really "escape" from anywhere. There is still a wild elephant population in China and this is only newsworthy because the herd is moving further north than usual.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Why aren't these elephants protesting in a legitimate way through the proper channels?!

Dr Rock

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on June 02, 2021, 04:49:43 PMThey didn't really "escape" from anywhere. There is still a wild elephant population in China and this is only newsworthy because the herd is moving further north than usual.

I chose the word 'escape' to clickbait up the thread title. And I would do the same again sugartits.

Paul Calf

If it had been in America, they'd have fucked the elephants as they escaped the concentration/re-education camp, shot them and sold their heads to Elmer Fudd for processing into gravy and biscuits. What the Western news reports don't show you is the loudspeaker-car behind the stampeding herd whispering tender words of love and support to the elephants, who were in fact invited to the northern provinces by the freedom-loving apparatchiks of the inner politburo.

Kankurette

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on June 02, 2021, 04:49:43 PM
Notwithstanding your extremely poor quality post, it is amusing to note 1) that all of the elephants would have been immediately shot within ten minutes of causing their first property damage in the U.S., 2) that the Western reporting on this is fairly inaccurate. They didn't really "escape" from anywhere. There is still a wild elephant population in China and this is only newsworthy because the herd is moving further north than usual.
Why are you like this

JamesTC

I've seen a documentary about an escaped elephant in the US and he wasn't shot.

Video Game Fan 2000

Anyone know if this is still tournament legal since the latest CPC update? Seems a bit overpowered now.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Dr Rock on June 02, 2021, 06:32:23 PM
I chose the word 'escape' to clickbait up the thread title. And I would do the same again sugartits.

I was referring to the title of the Guardian video that you linked, unless you were posting your own work?

Quote from: Kankurette on June 02, 2021, 07:02:35 PM
Why are you like this

Because I enjoy pointing out how easily people are manipulated by poor journalism standards. The truly interesting question is why you and others go absolutely ballistic at any post I make touching on China. You don't have to engage with my posts, particularly an overtly light hearted post in a thread about mischievous elephants. Take a deep breath!

Dex Sawash

Really disappointed at the low level of rampage there. Just some chonky bois on a walkabout.

Mobius

Has anyone suggested re-educating and sterilising the elephants yet