Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:33:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

15 Naughty Elephants Escape And Leave Trail Of Destruction in China

Started by Dr Rock, June 02, 2021, 12:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Mobius on June 03, 2021, 03:12:01 AM
sterilising the elephants yet

How much Dettol do they have down the Spar? We'll more than one bottle.

Replies From View

Quote from: Chedney Honks on June 02, 2021, 01:01:45 PM
I'm listening to De'Lacy - Hideaway (Deep Dish remix) absolutely fucking loving it picturing those elephants storming across the Earth, trumpeting and screaming for everything human beings have done to their home and they're crying and crushing everything in their path and all the people are screaming what the fuck it wasn't us! IT WASN'T US!!! And it matters no one fucking jot because they're flattened like they're nothing. They are nothing. The ribcages and skulls break like LEGO Technics as the horde grow in number and strength and anger until their eyes starting glowing bright white. The hottest, whitest blaze of hell in their souls and they stop crying and trumpeting. They're at perfect peace, perfect hate.

We're taking it back.

We're taking it all back.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

I always assumed the humans with their homes crushed would immediately follow behind the elephants, and become one ever-growing stampeding force along with them.

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on June 03, 2021, 12:12:44 AM
The truly interesting question is why you and others go absolutely ballistic at any post I make touching on China.

Quote from: Mister Six on May 28, 2021, 05:53:03 PM
Twisting and turning to get Beijing off the hook again.

"Loads of countries indefinitely imprison people without trial or even charging them with a crime, especially people of a specific ethnic group with the intention of erasing their culture - and anyway maybe it's not a million people being systematically abused in this way!"

Quote from: Mister Six on May 28, 2021, 06:52:16 PM
(as is the false equivalence with the US and UK, which do not target specific ethnic groups as part of a top-down, national-government-led mission to oppress and erase a culture).

Quote from: Mister Six on May 26, 2021, 10:22:31 PM
As usual, though PDD has gone OTT in defending China from absolutely all criticism, including the stuff in his head, and is writing off stuff that I say (as someone who lived in China for close to six years and who has in-laws and tons of friends still out there) as lunacy without engaging.

Quote from: Kankurette on May 26, 2021, 10:11:41 PM
If I kept defending Israel and calling everyone on here antisemites, I'd get slaughtered, and rightly so. But PDD does the same with China and it's fucking gross. The enemy of the enemy is not my friend.

Quote from: Kankurette on May 26, 2021, 11:19:51 PM
"Judging from past threads about similar issues, whenever the Uighur issue has come up on here you've been pretty sniffy and dismissive about it in a way that I think reflects poorly on you and makes you come across as a bit of a keyboard tankie."

This is what gets me. How can you be against Israeli human rights abuses, but not Chinese ones? How are the Uyghur somehow less deserving of human rights than Palestinians?

Should I go beyond just the last week and just the two of you for examples of posters calling me a "gross", "sniffy", "dismissive", "keyboard tankie", "cunt", "sad", "flippant", secret Chinese agent being paid by the CPC, apologist for "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing", "Lord Haw Haw of CaB", "shill" who should not be able to sleep at night, with thinly veiled and weirdly obsessive attempts at mocking strawman version of arguments I have supposedly made (though haven't really) in literally every thread on the forum that touches on anything having to do with China? Granted it was longer than a week ago when someone accused me of being an undercover Chinese-American man with an inferiority complex.

All for the tremendous crime of having a baseline skepticism about what the Western media/U.S. State Department tell us about our new geopolitical enemy, and for wanting to see actual evidence or original reporting that cannot be debunked as nonsensical within ten minutes of critical scrutiny. I'm still waiting to see a single post that I've made "defending" human rights abuses or idealizing the Chinese government. But by all means let the CaB Clique Train roll on!

Dr Rock

Quote from: Dex Sawash on June 03, 2021, 01:17:30 AM
Really disappointed at the low level of rampage there. Just some chonky bois on a walkabout.

There's more footage here. Include chickens they killed by treading on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGN-s-XI3mA

Paul Calf

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on June 03, 2021, 07:35:39 AM
Should I go beyond just the last week and just the two of you for examples of posters calling me a "gross", "sniffy", "dismissive", "keyboard tankie", "cunt", "sad", "flippant", secret Chinese agent being paid by the CPC, apologist for "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing", "Lord Haw Haw of CaB", "shill" who should not be able to sleep at night, with thinly veiled and weirdly obsessive attempts at mocking strawman version of arguments I have supposedly made (though haven't really) in literally every thread on the forum that touches on anything having to do with China? Granted it was longer than a week ago when someone accused me of being an undercover Chinese-American man with an inferiority complex.

All for the tremendous crime of having a baseline skepticism about what the Western media/U.S. State Department tell us about our new geopolitical enemy, and for wanting to see actual evidence or original reporting that cannot be debunked as nonsensical within ten minutes of critical scrutiny. I'm still waiting to see a single post that I've made "defending" human rights abuses or idealizing the Chinese government. But by all means let the CaB Clique Train roll on!

I genuinely hope you are getting paid for this because if you're not, it's a desolate waste of a life.

jobotic

Wonder if PDD thinks the British media were all pro-Remain...

Chedney Honks

Just remembered that humans are animals too and now I don't know how I feel.

Captain Z

Ahh, but do you know which is the most destructive animal on the planet?

Elephants.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Dr Rock on June 03, 2021, 07:39:45 AM
There's more footage here. Include chickens they killed by treading on them.

Meh, I used to eat a couple of those every week.

Fambo Number Mive

Be interesting to see how the elephant media depict this. Two sides to every story.

Lots of elephant journalists out there filing copy by trunk call. Anyone got a copy of The Tusk?

Paul Calf

chveik

Quote from: Paul Calf on June 03, 2021, 10:28:59 AM
I genuinely hope you are getting paid for this because if you're not, it's a desolate waste of a life.

have you paid attention to your contributions to this forum?

Butchers Blind

Surely Disney are going to have to look at their Dumbo brand off the back of this.

JamesTC

Kelvin

Pink Gregory

Bernice

Quote from: JamesTC on June 02, 2021, 07:05:07 PM
I've seen a documentary about an escaped elephant in the US and he wasn't shot.

I think it was called ... The Elephant who Wouldn't be Shot

Mister Six

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on June 03, 2021, 07:35:39 AM
Should I go beyond just the last week

Yeah, if you like. It was the response in this thread that was funny though.

Mister Six

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 03, 2021, 11:00:03 AM
Be interesting to see how the elephant media depict this. Two sides to every story.

Don't worry, they'll forget soon enough.