Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:25:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I am an assertive defender, a sentinel, a protector.

Started by holyzombiejesus, June 02, 2021, 05:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

I did a personality test. It doesn't take too long. I guess most people on here will have similar scores to mine.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Fambo Number Mive

Twit 2

Ferris

INFJ-T Diplomat, for whatever that's worth.

I read it and it all sounds about right, but suspect that's the trick with these things. Like horoscopes innit?

Video Game Fan 2000

QuoteINCJ-NT Michael Gove

You have beady little eyes, a fatty cured meat complexion, a spittle flecked chin and the absolute confidence of someone who knows they are not racist in anyway whatsoever.

Fuming over this result.

Video Game Fan 2000

I got the logician. I usually get the hippy one. Guess the MB is picking up on me becoming more pedantic as I age.

Lemming

chveik

flotemysost

Quote from: Lemming on June 02, 2021, 05:51:39 PM
Campaigner
ENFP-T

ENFP-T little green cunt here too. Some of the description is disarmingly bang on, tbf.

Shared by such illustrious company as Quentin Tarantino, Spider-Man and Willy Wonka.

Alberon

monkfromhavana

Adventurer
ISFP-T

Load of bollocks, I'm the least adventurous person I've ever met.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

According to some vague slider questions that I answered based on my own obviously flawed assessment:

QuoteLogician

Personality
INTP-A / INTP-T

Have done this before and got Mediator. The description of Logician sounds a bit more like me though.

Cuellar

BlodwynPig

Need limited decision tree algorithm to tell me who i am

JamesTC

bgmnts

QuoteTurbulent Mediator.
INFP-T
Diplomat
Constant Improvement.

64% introverted.
58% intuitive.
57% feeling.
60% prospecting.
95% turbulent.

QuoteAlthough they may seem quiet or unassuming, Mediators (INFPs) have vibrant, passionate inner lives. Creative and imaginative, they happily lose themselves in daydreams, inventing all sorts of stories and conversations in their minds. These personalities are known for their sensitivity – Mediators can have profound emotional responses to music, art, nature, and the people around them.

Idealistic and empathetic, Mediators long for deep, soulful relationships, and they feel called to help others. But because this personality type makes up such a small portion of the population, Mediators may sometimes feel lonely or invisible, adrift in a world that doesn't seem to appreciate the traits that make them unique.

Sounds about right.

monkfromhavana

Gradual Decline

I'm not happy with this 'INFP-T: nonce' diagnosis.

A sentinel?  Would that be one of the Space Sentinels, which I've unearthed from my late-70s childhood memory archives?  It'd be cool to be the one who could shape-shift.  I say that because I can't for the life of me recall what the other pair could do.

Mister Six

Did this years ago and got Debater, which sounds right, and can be sung to a Pixies tune.

Other Debaters include "Weird" Al Yankovic, Sarah Silverman and, apparently, the fucking Joker.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Perhaps it would be more useful to read through all the other types to get a flavour, rather than the narcissism of reading through one's own box that one fits neatly into. Or maybe they should re-do it to make the quiz last two hours and ask you questions like what's the best pair of pants

M-CORP

Apparently I'm an advocate. Didn't tell me what for though, so that's no good.

Zetetic

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 02, 2021, 09:10:56 PM
Perhaps it would be more useful to read through all the other types to get a flavour
And perhaps begin to recognise of the Barnum effect nature of Myers-Briggs and its immediate derivatives.

greenman

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on June 02, 2021, 09:16:00 PM
Me three.

Yeah the same and that does seem like the most CaB like result.

I get the feeling these tests really end up being more about your values, giving you the result of the kind of person you'd like to think of yourself as since really a lot of it is very hard to really judge.

Dr Rock

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Cuellar on June 02, 2021, 07:31:29 PM
I got:

bored after one question

I made it to 30% before going 'sod that'.

I wonder if the personality test is run by L Ron Hubbard's lot, like the personality tests you get in That London.