Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:48:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pick up truck retaliation

Started by confettiinmyhair, June 04, 2021, 05:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonny_Jim

Surely the solution here is for members of the general public to report a kidnapping and give them this dingus's numberplate.

Buelligan

Wouldn't be the first time a police officer was suspected of abducting and killing a woman.

rack and peanut

Chedney Honks

In my eye, their BOTH creminals

SpiderChrist

Used to spot a car round here that had a fucking confederate flag covering the whole roof, bit like them union flag minis.

Some people are just cunts. Hope this guy wraps his stupid truck round a telegraph pole on the A47.

beanheadmcginty

Quote from: SpiderChrist on June 06, 2021, 08:53:19 AM
Used to spot a car round here that had a fucking confederate flag covering the whole roof, bit like them union flag minis.

Was it a big orange car that kept jumping over stuff?

SpiderChrist

Quote from: beanheadmcginty on June 06, 2021, 09:47:01 AM
Was it a big orange car that kept jumping over stuff?

Ha! I probably wouldn't have minded that too much.

El Unicornio, mang

It's apparently a "thing" (Chris Morris's pick up truck pictured there)

It's giving me horrible flashbacks to this disturbing story from the late 80s which is still unsolved

https://people.com/crime/tara-calico-polaroid-photo-true-story/

Zetetic

What's the ostensible attraction? Is it just shock-humour or is there something else?

Fambo Number Mive

It must cost hundreds of pounds to get your pickup truck painted like that. That's a real hatred of women.

Personally I think the hair sprayed truck got off very lightly.

Zetetic

They'll be stickers, essentially. $50-$100?

El Unicornio, mang

Here's a news report from 2013 about it, I guess the company made it as a one-off thing to get some promotion but it backfired and they destroyed it

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/09/texas-truck-decal-bound-woman-marketing-experiment/2790719/

But then some people presumably made their own versions thinking it's well funny

Dex Sawash

Airbrushed tailgate art was huge among hispanics 15 years ago. Usually brought together several elements unharmoniously. A galleon against a rocky shore, Our Lady of Guadeloupe and Speedy Gonzales. Maybe toss in Selena (depicted while still alive)

Zetetic

Was just about to say that I hope you post in this thread Dex, about whatever you've seen over the years.

On the example you've posted, I can't say I'd want it but I recognise the impulse to cram a bunch of group signifiers together in an openly vernacular (?) design.

Blumf

Stuck in traffic behind an old Toyota MR2 last week, noticed an 'Anglo-Saxon and proud' sticker, then a load of others which were all QAnon crap, WWG1WGA etc.  Really depressing when dumb American culture makes it over here.

They were shit at driving too.

Buelligan

The worst sickle job I ever saw.   

Believe me.  I have seen some fucking corkers.

It was a panhead chop.  Really old school.  Quite beautiful without paint.  But fuck me.  The god-awful imbecile that owned it, you could spot him in a crowd of 'em and you'd know he was the gurningest dimwit bottom one.  He'd had the whole bike, tank, frame, guards, painted rose pink with drawn-on hairs all over and the back mudguard, where a passenger would sit, instead of a little seat there he'd had modeled an enormous veiny erect penis and a pair of bollocks, a sort of demented manchild's sissy bar.  Proud as fuck, he was.  That was in Faaker See.  Hope the vibration cracked his cock off and it shattered under a lorry on the autobahn.

Wir fahren, fahren, fahren auf der Autobahn
Wir reiten, reiten, reiten und unsere Schwänze fallen ab...

madhair60

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on June 04, 2021, 05:44:49 PM
Little wanker needs his windows smashing up

he wants his skull smashed, so he's going "not my skull! no! please!! not my skull!! anything but that!! anything but my skull, no!! no!!! no!!!!"

PlanktonSideburns

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: madhair60 on June 06, 2021, 03:25:08 PM
he wants his skull smashed, so he's going "not my skull! no! please!! not my skull!! anything but that!! anything but my skull, no!! no!!! no!!!!"

Then you could make a sticker of this and stick it on his truck

paruses

Quote from: Zetetic on June 06, 2021, 12:31:13 PM
Was just about to say that I hope you post in this thread Dex, about whatever you've seen over the years.

On the example you've posted, I can't say I'd want it but I recognise the impulse to cram a bunch of group signifiers together in an openly vernacular (?) design.

I'd like to think that's how the guy asked for it ending with ".. you know the sort of thing I mean"