Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:07:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glin's Slide No. 9: TransIXclusionary

Started by madhair60, June 05, 2021, 10:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

"Healthy breast tissue"

---

Official thread theme song

For continuing analysis of the alleged Father Ted writer's exceptionally public breakdown and subsequent deterioration

Timeline of events:

- Done a bad transphobia in IT Crowd episode
- Instead of saying "soz", became the most notable transphobe on the planet
- Spent 21 hours a day on twitter misgendering, insulting and brigading trans people and their allies
- Depth charged his own career, lost his family
- Starting calling people paedophiles
- Got kicked off Twitter
- Now subsists on thin gruel of his newly in-the-low-hundreds audience (down from 700k)
- Sleeps in a racecar bed with no wife (OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED FROM THE HORSES'S MOUTH)
- Solicits sex from brothel called "Brighton Belles"
- Went to Parliament and made an absolute loser of himself, again
- Has paid Substack blog in which his sanity has clearly evaporated entirely
- Entire income is now tied to bigotry, no entertainment industry work forthcoming
- Has literally lost everything in order to post hate on Twitter which he is now banned from
- Is generally speaking an embarrassment to all

Graham's accomplishments thus far: Raised an enormous amount of money and awareness for trans people

Let's get to ten, handmaidens!

madhair60

Guide to Glinner threads originally posted by Ambient Sheep

Prequel threads:

Graham Linetransexclusionary (2018/03/08 - 2018/07/22, 52 pages)

Twitter policeman Graham Linehan given warning by police about Twitter (2018/10/06 - 2018/10/19, 21 pages)

What happened to Adam Buxton and Graham Linehan's sci-fi sitcom 'The Cloud'? (2018/12/17 - 2019/01/01, five pages, despite the title it's mainly about the trans issue)

Main ~100-page threads:

Charity stream hosted to spite transphobic tosser Graham Linehan (2019/01/20 - 2019/08/02)

The all-new "Graham Linehan's a transphobic cunt" thread (2019/08/01 - 2020/02/11)

Graham Linehan's Beard Weekends: Transphobia III: The Sorceror (2020/02/11 - 2020/05/12)

Glinner Posts Mortem: Dying on Transphobia Hill 4: The (g)Room(er) (2020/05/11 - 2020/06/22)

Glinner V: The Dream(ed up) Child (molestors): A New Carbon-era (2020/06/22 - 2020/07/21)

Glinner Six Not Gender: Beyond Twitterdome: Racecar, backwards (2020/07/21 - 2020/12/27)

GVIINNER: cunt's gone bananas (2020/12/27 - 2021/03/15)

Glinner: Arty Morty and the Glinfinite Transness: The Hateful 8th (2021/03/15 - 2021/06/05)

Glin's Slide No. 9 - TransIXclusionary (2021/06/05 - ??? (You're reading it!)

Also related:[nb]Within the last nine years or so, first one excepted, otherwise I'll be here all night with old Father Ted and IT Crowd threads.  If someone else wants to list them, fine by me![/nb]

Graham Linehan and Arthur Mathews (2009/12/13 - 2009/12/15, one page)

Graham Linehan points out the absolute turdness of Jack Whitehall (2011/03/21 - 2011/03/27, two pages)

Comedians inciting their followers/fans to savage their critics (2012/06/18 - 2012/09/28, 50 pages)

Graham Linehan wants you to work for him for no money (2013/06/18 - 2013/06/22, three pages)

The Walshes on BBC4/RTE, by Diet of Worms & Graham Linehan (2014/03/17 - 2015/01/22, one page)

Graham LOLnehan (2015/04/20 - 2018/10/09, six pages)

Pope Ted: The Father Ted Musical (2018/06/02 - 2018/06/10, four pages)

Limmy vs Linehan (2020/01/20 - 2020/01/23, one page)

Going apeshit at unisex bogs (2020/02/06 - 2020/02/09, five pages)

JK Rowling TERFing her legacy into the bin (2020/06/07 - ???)

Glinner: thread for backseat moderators and hand-wringing (2020/06/20 - ???)

A little light relief - H.S. Art threads

What's Graham Linehan up to? (2019/05/29 - 2019/06/10, one page)

Imagine if Graham Linehan (2019/11/12 - 2019/11/13, one page)

phes

Disappointed the birthday cake didn't make the cut but it always had to be this didn't it

Sonny_Jim

Yes, I'm a little disappointed it didn't make the cut.  To me it's just bananas he'd send a cake to someone else with not only his name on it, but in bigger letters than the recipients.  But then if you include that, you've got to include the feathers/statues he was thinking about sending people.

So many mad little moments.....

Dr Rock

sophie.pilbeam

Jesus, I just looked at the date ranges

QuoteThe all-new "Graham Linehan's a transphobic cunt" thread (2019/08/01 - 2020/02/11)

QuoteGlinner: Arty Morty and the Glinfinite Transness: The Hateful 8th (2021/03/15 - 2021/06/05)

From hitting 100 posts after six months to hitting 100 after less than three. After he was banned from Twitter.

idunnosomename

The stonewall things going main now. Usual "they want to say birth person now!!! Pc gone mad!!!" from Telegraph and express

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jun/05/stonewall-trans-debate-toxic-gender-identity

Funny how graham is still spending his journalisms on some reddit shit no one cares about and reporting that wikipedia is keeping Magalen Berns' wikipedia article.

Dr Rock

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 05, 2021, 01:34:31 PM
The stonewall things going main now. Usual "they want to say birth person now!!! Pc gone mad!!!" from Telegraph and express

What's wrong with baby?

Thursday

Top work once again with the title, Madhair.

wrec

Quote from: sophie.pilbeam on June 05, 2021, 12:29:36 PM
Jesus, I just looked at the date ranges

From hitting 100 posts after six months to hitting 100 after less than three. After he was banned from Twitter.

Look at Glinner V - exactly a month

vainsharpdad

Never saw the evidence for the racecar bed.

imitationleather

greencalx

The first one I've understood. (I don't get out much).

JamesTC

I wonder what the twist at the end of Glin's Slide No 9 will be.

Him turning out to be secretly trans would be too predictable for Reece and Steve.

Mister Six

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on June 05, 2021, 10:50:56 AM
Yes, I'm a little disappointed it didn't make the cut.  To me it's just bananas he'd send a cake to someone else with not only his name on it, but in bigger letters than the recipients.  But then if you include that, you've got to include the feathers/statues he was thinking about sending people.

So many mad little moments.....

Can someone with a better memory than me come up with a list of all the humiliating self owns and mad claims and general stupidity that have emerged from Gray Ham's crusade? Carbonara, tweeting on Christmas, forgetting his own kids' existence on Mumsnet, Ralph, the TERFday cake... there have been so many in such a relatively small space of time that I barely have time to cringe about one thing before another crowds it out of my head. He's like the Donald Trump of thin-skinned, bullying, narcissistic, self-hating toxic morons that aren't Donald Trump.

Ferris

damien

Judging by his FB post earlier, this whole thing with the possible contempt of court and such has infuriated him.

"Working on a big story with Nutmeg exposing the worst TRA trolls on Twitter. Most of them are males, maybe two women. This small group is generating and disseminating the most hateful rumours and lies on that platform, and when they meet resistance, they often bring in the heavily politicised UK police force. If (he) really is behind the Marion Millar arrest, he will have done the world a huge favour in drawing attention to what is really just a small handful of sadists who lie as others breathe. I don't believe (his) death threats story at all, for example, and I hope the police look into it, though maybe not the same dipshits who arrested Marion."

chveik

hmm yes the well-known TRA police force

JaDanketies

woo I think there's a pretty good chance I could've ended up doxed by Nutmeg had I not deleted my argumentative Twitter account about a year ago. That would've been fucking shit, getting my trolling put up next to my real name.

Don't forget the time when he had an 'assistant' Tweeting for him, or the many times he said he was going to stop Tweeting about the issue before falling off the wagon in literal hours, or when he was going to post white feathers to 'cowards' in reference to when women shamed men into dying in the Somme

NB, he is getting his dick in a twist over Twitter while also acknowledging that Twitter is not the entire world.

One day it will click, and when it does he will look around him and realise that when you gaze into the racecar, the racecar also gazes into you.

Dr Rock

Marion has set up a GoFundMe to cover any legal costs. It's raised £13k in three hours. Most of those donating seem to think it's just about a suffragette ribbon or aren't bothered what else she tweeted, as nobody knows.

Oops, then GoFundMe pulled the plug, as it goes against their term of service. No money raised.

Quotefor the legal defence of alleged crimes associated with hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, serious disabilities or diseases, financial crimes or crimes of deception;"

Never mind, after everyone cried patriarchy and saw some great anti-woman conspiracy afoot,  she's raking it in via PayPal now. I wonder if they have any unfortunate terms and services..

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It warmed my heart this lunchtime as I was sat by the quay in Hull, basking in glorious sunshine watching the lovely chubby carp globbing about in the water, to know that at the same time, it was certain Glinner was sat in the transphobia attack station in the fugpit of his tenement squat going AAAHHRHRHRHRGGH AAHHHEREGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGE GAGAGAGAG

AARRRRHHHGHGHGHHH

ARRRHHHEHEHEHEHEHGGGGG
RAAARRRHGGGGEGEGEG

AARRGFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGG

GGOFGFGFGFGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

and so on

JamesTC

He has written about something that isn't about toilets and he still can't help but come across as a paranoid delusional cunt who has gone bananas.

QuoteOh, please, my radical feminist, gay and trans friends—any friends I've picked up during these strange five years, in fact— please give my show Count Arthur a try. It's on Netflix, no-one saw it, and it's great. Arsehole Guardian journalists said the laughter was canned (it wasn't, as with 'Ted', 'Black Books' and "IT Crowd', it was filmed in front of an audience) and put everyone off it.

Yes because the entire fucking world reads the Guardian, don't they?

peteprodge

Quote from: JamesTC on June 05, 2021, 05:14:40 PM
I wonder what the twist at the end of Glin's Slide No 9 will be.

Him turning out to be secretly trans would be too predictable for Reece and Steve.

I bet you're all loving this on Mumsnet.

idunnosomename

women wont wheesht

im in trouble deepsht

Quote from: Dr Rock on June 05, 2021, 08:45:51 PM

Never mind, after everyone cried patriarchy and saw some great anti-woman conspiracy afoot,  she's raking it in via PayPal now. I wonder if they have any unfortunate terms and services..
paypal will probably just close it and steal it because they are arseholes lol

damien

Seriously what colour is the sky in Glin's world..

"When she finally does get it going, share it everywhere. Use it to peak friends and family. Let's get the light flooding in on this dangerous cult that has done so much in the darkness. The accelerating demise of Stonewall and the imminent demise of Mermaids were both only possible because women like Marion fought like tigers against what amounts to an ideological coup, and a fraud comitted by Stonewall that took in the whole country.

Self-ID has been held back in Spain and Germany, and feminist groups inspired by the UK movement are popping up everywhere. The ripples from this case will be felt all over the world, so Marion, don't lose heart. This is a dying movement, certainly in the UK, and you're about to deliver the final blow."

All this new imagery is kinda scary; fighting, coups, 'a dying movement' etc.

DreadedScotsman

Quote from: damien on June 05, 2021, 11:55:21 PM
The accelerating demise of Stonewall and the imminent demise of Mermaids

I'm guessing this is the same demise of Mermaids that has been consistently imminent since Jameela Jamil and Josie Long deleted some tweets a while ago right?

DrGreggles

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 05, 2021, 09:29:57 PM
AAAHHRHRHRHRGGH AAHHHEREGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGE GAGAGAGAG

AARRRRHHHGHGHGHHH

ARRRHHHEHEHEHEHEHGGGGG
RAAARRRHGGGGEGEGEG

AARRGFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGG

GGOFGFGFGFGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

and so on

That's another Pope Ted lyric done.

JaDanketies