Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:19:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Glin's Slide No. 9: TransIXclusionary

Started by madhair60, June 05, 2021, 10:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinAhFuckScary

when will jk rowling condemn this rando 400 follower twitter person, currently being lovebomb'd by terfs, for advocating literal genocide

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Tim Henman for example, should be crushed

kngen

https://t.co/vClmVlUAas

The incredible thing is that this piece of shit actually spent a lot of her adult life in Glasgow, but seemed to be entirely unaware of: 1) the long history of homophobic attacks and murders in Glasgow's parks; 2) the laughable assertion that any man, on his own, can walk around a park in Glasgow after dark with impunity, no matter how 'big and burly' he is.

Such trivialities can be easily dispensed with if they don't fit your narrative, of course.

stonkers

Yeah and not just parks but Glasgow Green specifically has a history. Which actually makes it more insulting that they used it for TERFstock 2021.

Cuellar

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 21, 2021, 10:33:52 AM
Is it me or is that a ridiculous bonnet density for an image not set in a stately home at the start of the 19th century?

I'll be honest old son I can't see a single bonnet in that picture.

FalknerHinton

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on July 21, 2021, 12:22:35 PM
shed a tear for this one photo they (her pals) gone and done of are debbie

They've framed/cropped that deliberately, haven't they?

jobotic

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on July 21, 2021, 01:17:36 PM
when will jk rowling condemn this rando 400 follower twitter person, currently being lovebomb'd by terfs, for advocating literal genocide

What are TIMs? I thought that was a derogatory word for Catholics.

bgmnts

The language and terminology in this subject is so fluid.

What is Whees?

boki

Quote from: jobotic on July 21, 2021, 02:10:16 PM
'Trans-Identified Males', I think.

Quote from: bgmnts on July 21, 2021, 02:11:57 PM
The language and terminology in this subject is so fluid.

What is Whees?
Baby don't TERF me,
Don't TERF me,
Marion.

DreadedScotsman

Quote from: jobotic on July 21, 2021, 02:10:16 PM
Boki is correct they also use TiF for Trans Identified Females, they use it so they can hide their bigotry and use terms that aren't commonly known to be offensive. They also hide it by calling them TiMothy and TiFfany

madhair60

Zetetic

Quote from: Cuellar on July 21, 2021, 02:00:34 PM
I'll be honest old son I can't see a single bonnet in that picture.
Me neither. Made me check if I've misunderstood the range of "bonnet".

I feel bad for despising the term "wheesht" for, broadly, bad reasons.

DJ Bob Hoskins

If Glinner has achieved just one thing with his "I Have a Wet Dream" speech, it's that he has created awareness of the social responsibility we all share in doing extensive internet research about the breasts of young women.

stonkers

I've only just clocked that he started the day with a Wetherspoons breakfast before doing his transphobia.

mippy

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on July 21, 2021, 11:22:30 AM
To give him just a crumb of the benefit of the doubt, both could be true. His family probably got fed up of the all night Twitter sesh's (missing Christmas day), which was probably tolerable for as long as money was coming in (I think 2017-18 was his last consistently busy period). When the work dried up, that was probably the final straw.

So, to quote from the famous gif:

I think he had a go at Arthur Chu once for his marriage imploding due to Twitter addiction (no idea if this is actually the case) which was a bit like a fish calling a duck wet.

Dr Rock

Maybe he wanted shot of the lot of them and the responsibility that comes with, so passively-aggressively made himself impossible to live with. And thus he never has to feel guilty that he abandoned his family, because they left him because they couldn't handle he had a very important mission. And also the trans took them somehow.

frajer

Quote from: stonkers on July 21, 2021, 05:16:07 PM
I've only just clocked that he started the day with a Wetherspoons breakfast before doing his transphobia.

Healthy young breast tissue, please. Oh wait sorry I meant hash browns. Yeah I'm doing a speech later.

idunnosomename

Lmao at the beginning of the video today with Farty Arty he's  at with Marion Millar at her home and he has to ask her where he is

idunnosomename

lol havent seen a good bit of the tweetmans for a while. Of course shes a JK simp.

phantom_power

You have to have your head really far up your own or someone else's arse to not see that as a joke

chveik

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 21, 2021, 06:16:47 PM
lol havent seen a good bit of the tweetmans for a while. Of course shes a JK simp.

still whining about corbyn apparently. such a thick cunt

Dr Rock

idunnosomename

first lol

Second funny how the tweetman is so TERFy she's even turned on Windmill Jo QC because of his pro-trans views. Basically shes the Darren Grimes of the centre.

sophie.pilbeam

The Philimore thing on his blog is so enraging and is a perfect demonstration of how fucking narcissistic these people are. Declaiming that "women feel unsafe in public" after holding a fucking transphobic rally in public, which has no purpose but to make trans people feel unsafe and support someone accused of hate speech against vulnerable people. Ah, but: WOMEN! WITCHES! CHECKMATE! It was mostly women putting up trans flags in the aftermath, but they don't count, because the struggle that unites all women in rebellious sisterhood is coincidentally the exact same struggle of terminally-online self-absorbed white women and never anything else. I hate these fucking people.

jobotic

I always get that Telegraph columnist centrist arsehole mixed up with that perma-pissed actress who goes on rants about Corbyn being the devil at two in the morning.

Now I can see why.

idunnosomename

tweetman wrote few bits for the Indy in 2020, but she barely has any media work. she is quite badly disabled and can barely leave the house afaik. still no excuse to be such a centrist cunt.

oh there was that thing earlier this year where her biggest simp and massive TERF Alex "danger" Rubner got himself banned from Twitter for being a creepy pervert

stonkers

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 21, 2021, 09:00:24 PM
oh there was that thing earlier this year where her biggest simp and massive TERF Alex "danger" Rubner got himself banned from Twitter for being a creepy pervert

Guess who's back!

DreadedScotsman

This person filmed a 360 drone shot of the event and hahahahaha the turnout is really piss poor a Buchanan Street busker would be disappointed by that crowd

https://twitter.com/DaveLukewarm/status/1417795169605259270?s=19