Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,478
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:00:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Glin's Slide No. 9: TransIXclusionary

Started by madhair60, June 05, 2021, 10:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

i suppose the ironic thing about this lot calling themselves witches is that the biggest beneficiaries of Early Modern witch panic were the notaries and everyone else associated with the judicial process. they made a fortune off the constant trials.

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 22, 2021, 07:06:45 PM
i suppose the ironic thing about this lot calling themselves witches is that the biggest beneficiaries of Early Modern witch panic were the notaries and everyone else associated with the judicial process. they made a fortune off the constant trials.

*Joanna Cherry nods her head smiling*

idunnosomename

Convinced Allison Bailey is just making money for her mates. And still not convinced she exists. Go on The Mess We're In, Allison!!! I bet it'd be her chambers headshot on a stick.

sophie.pilbeam

Quote from: Kankurette on July 22, 2021, 06:52:51 PM
ETA: Sophie, I've not read Dworkin but I'm a fan of Margaret Atwood, and TERFs love using Handmaid's Tale imagery even though Atwood herself is pro-trans. She's gone a bit Yer Da these days, but transphobic she isn't.

The other half of this equation is that they don't understand the people they attack, either. Judith Butler's model of gender is material, it's something we create through actions rather than something that comes from inside us (she went back over this later because she didn't feel she was taking trans people into account enough), but according to Graham it's all "woo woo" and "souls". Also, "sex is a spectrum" comes from biologists who studied sexual development, but that's flipped around to become biologists pressured into lying by Tumblr or whatever.

chveik

it looks more like toothpaste than cum

carry on

DreadedScotsman

Quote from: chveik on July 22, 2021, 08:34:26 PM

It probably is yes but it's still ludicrous that he's made all the effort to travel the country to attend this thing to show up looking like that, have some self respect ffs

idunnosomename

maybe he brushed his teeth with cum

JamesTC

phes

no idea why anyone thinks it's more likely he put down his phone to brush his teeth than he came in his pants when they started worshipping him

wrec

Not putting down his phone to brush his teeth could be the problem. Trying to navigate train catering while sleep deprived with one free hand and one stationary leg is bound to have hilarious consequences.

madhair60

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: wrec on July 22, 2021, 09:42:18 PM
Not putting down his phone to brush his teeth could be the problem. Trying to navigate train catering while sleep deprived with one free hand and one stationary leg is bound to have hilarious consequences.

I'm honestly surprised he didn't derail the train with that leg of his.

He really is a very odd-looking man. Not sure what's going on with the weird shorts (though at least they don't have any unsavoury stains on them) and the oddly-scratched legs, but Marion Millar and the "witches" seem to genuinely fancy him:

https://twitter.com/millar_marion/status/1418304433037905922?s=21

The Bumlord

Nice shoes Gray!

Maybe that bit in the video with him apparently receiving an electric shock is him doing a cum.

JamesTC

I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle. Here is my secret Twitter account.

idunnosomename

well done graham, you put some live laugh love shit on a public sculpture

https://www.flickr.com/photos/brendiemurphy/2889566745
https://goo.gl/maps/Z9hYGqg9YM4H5BsS8

well at least he brought another shirt and pants with him that arent covered in seminal emissions from his penis. i think those are the same loafers though

no_offenc

What's up with the big red marks on his legs

phes

bet he eats his bananas and carbonara off that slate

DreadedScotsman

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 22, 2021, 11:57:48 PM
well at least he brought another shirt and pants with him that arent covered in seminal emissions from his penis. i think those are the same loafers though

Think it's more likely he just used his carbonara money and raided primark

idunnosomename

to be fair I've travelled without enough clothes and done that. i've never cummed all over them though while brushing my teeth with a banana

The Bumlord

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 23, 2021, 12:26:18 AM
to be fair I've travelled without enough clothes and done that. i've never cummed all over them though while brushing my teeth with a banana

Nobody said you had. Interesting.

mippy

Caught the FT episode with the priests on a plane, and it reminded me that, as a teenager, I used to quite fancy him. Hate does a number on one's looks.

Jockice

Quote from: chveik on July 22, 2021, 08:34:26 PM

carry on

I have a story about someone mistaking my cum for toothpaste. But I'm sure you don't want to hear about that.

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: Jockice on July 23, 2021, 09:55:22 AM
I have a story about someone mistaking my cum for toothpaste. But I'm sure you don't want to hear about that.

Jockice

Well, the thing is, someone once mistook my cum for toothpaste. I couldn't believe it!

The Bumlord

Quote from: Jockice on July 23, 2021, 10:07:47 AM
Well, the thing is, someone once mistook my cum for toothpaste. I couldn't believe it!

Because it has a blue stripe?

Jerzy Bondov

It is because you have 'Aquafresh' written on your cock?

Jockice

Actually, I once had a wank while wearing a red t-shirt and not using anything to catch the cum. Next morning I put the t-shirt into the washing machine and totally forgot about it. Me masturbating was a fairly regular event in those days. The next time I wore that t-shirt, a few weeks or even months later, I met a mate in the pub. The first thing he said was: "You've got toothpaste on your top." Er yeah mate, that's toothpaste.

(A couple of weeks ago I got a lift to the cinema from another mate. He asked if I'd been drinking gin before coming out. Nope, I'd just brushed my teeth and used mouthwash. No doubt he'll have me down as a secret drinker now.)