Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:19:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Man finds GIGANTIC seven-inch long oven chip!!!

Started by JesusAndYourBush, June 05, 2021, 02:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

Quote from: steve98 on June 06, 2021, 03:58:52 PM
It'd be very easy to fabricate a gigantic chip from 2 (or more) normal chips, and  become an internet sensation like old Oliver

My thoughts exactly. Oliver - if that is his real name - is a fraudster and a time-waster and should be chemically castrated.

JamesTC

Quote from: Dr Rock on June 06, 2021, 04:32:31 PM
My thoughts exactly. Oliver - if that is his real name - is a fraudster and a time-waster and should be chemically castrated.

He's 77. A frozen chip is the only long hard thing in his home.

Dr Rock

He claims to be 77. He may well be in his mid-30s.

JamesTC

Possible. He does claim to be in possession of the Holy Grail (chips).

Glebe

I reckon Gigantic Chip Man is related to Jan 'Helichocter' Jansen... the pair should get together and create a giant 'chocolate chip'!

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Glebe on June 06, 2021, 05:57:45 PM

Elder Scrolls 6 teaser. "So...you're awake. Those carab eating Remainiacs have the place surrounded, you got hit with a rucksack full of diabetes medication and it knocked you clean out. Take this bucket of chocolate and pallet knife, get to layering the milk chocolate panel beneath the cockpit. We're going to fly the chococopter over the border at dawn"

Glebe

Don't mean to be crude, but maybe it's Mr. Chips' cock?

madhair60

the way that the unsolved catchphrases obscure the animation make it look like Mr Chips is pulling himself off

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: madhair60 on June 06, 2021, 08:20:29 PM
the way that the unsolved catchphrases obscure the animation make it look like Mr Chips is pulling himself off

Good spot.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Feels like the gigantic seven inch long oven chip needs a name: Gavin

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 06, 2021, 08:54:50 PM
Good spot.

Wow. I thought everyone was laughing because robots aren't meant to wear top hats.
-I Asimov aged 9 1/2

JamesTC

After looking through further headlines from the journalist who posted the follow-up story, here are some stories from the original journalist:

QuotePub apologises after toddler is served her meal with extra hot sauce

QuoteCat had to be rescued by removing bricks after it got stuck inside garage wall

QuoteNaked man burst into family home at 3am 'like he was in The Shining'

QuoteWetherspoons drinker waited two hours for pint of Carlsberg shandy and soda and lime

QuoteBurglar broke into home and stole collection of Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z cards

QuoteAngry couple demand apology from school after greasy gate stained their coats

'I am upset and angry because they were perfectly good coats until this happened.'

QuoteEscaped cow which knocked over Tesco shopper rammed over by police car

QuoteMeghan and Harry's neighbour warns of bear on chicken-killing rampage

Quote'Four lads in jeans' are selling original meme for £1,000,000

There is something rather sad about this guy. You can see he starts out with rather serious stories with just the very rare silly story. As time goes on you see more and more puff pieces and less and less serious journalism. I feel bad for him. He doesn't want to be writing about big chips and greasy coats.

Captain Z

Can't get the image of a cow being "rammed over" out of my head.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I wonder how Gavin is doing. Have they permanently defrosted him or do they put him back in the freezer so he is 'fresh' for the next day's well wishers?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Ideally they should pickle Gavin or put him in formaldehyde, so future generations can marvel at this big fuckin chip, like.

steve98

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 06, 2021, 09:51:14 PM
I wonder how Gavin is doing. Have they permanently defrosted him or do they put him back in the freezer so he is 'fresh' for the next day's well wishers?

I gather it (the chip) is now permanently frozen (After its brief moment of fame)

QUOTE (From Oliver):

'I'm never going to eat it. I keep it in its own little space in the top shelf of the freezer. It's a prized possession now.'

Dr Rock

I wonder how much he's raised for charity already!

imitationleather

Imagine inheriting a frozen chip.

Bah. That's the future that would have awaited my kids if I'd not lost the fucker when I moved to Newcastle.

touchingcloth

I found Oliver's number on Yell and phoned him to call him a long chip twat. He wept.

JamesTC

Imagine if the story was "Man finds phone the same size as chip"

Sebastian Cobb

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: madhair60 on June 06, 2021, 08:20:29 PM

You said what you saw!

Quote from: imitationleather on June 06, 2021, 11:06:39 PM
Imagine inheriting a frozen chip.

Bah. That's the future that would have awaited my kids if I'd not lost the fucker when I moved to Newcastle.

Well, you only saved them from having to worry about the hated death tax - a chip that size would have pushed the estate well over the threshold.

steve98

Imagine the headline was: Giant-Chip Man Oliver(77) Promises To Be "The New Captain Tom" (More inside)

Ferris

Quote from: JamesTC on June 06, 2021, 09:17:51 PM
After looking through further headlines from the journalist who posted the follow-up story, here are some stories from the original journalist:

There is something rather sad about this guy. You can see he starts out with rather serious stories with just the very rare silly story. As time goes on you see more and more puff pieces and less and less serious journalism. I feel bad for him. He doesn't want to be writing about big chips and greasy coats.

Impressively bleak.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

He could have written into That's Life! and told them he'd found a big chip that looked just like his penis, and he'd taught it to say "sausages", then Esther Rantzen could come to his house and verify the claim.
Sadly That's Life! isn't on anymore, so this is all hypothetical.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Thought about how Gavin is doing this morning, there in his frozen prison just for being lanky.

Glebe

Quote from: JamesTC on June 06, 2021, 09:17:51 PM

The new Ron and Ann?

Quote from: JamesTC on June 06, 2021, 11:25:57 PM

Popeye is real or Bob Hope is still alive! "Oh me gosh Olive, say fellas I gotta tell yah!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Fambo Number Mive

Read the toddler and hot sauce story. I love how the pub gave the family a £20 voucher, I hope it wasnt just for that pub because you wouldn't want to go back there after something like that would you?