Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,195
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:20:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Man finds GIGANTIC seven-inch long oven chip!!!

Started by JesusAndYourBush, June 05, 2021, 02:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: JamesTC on June 06, 2021, 11:25:57 PM
Imagine if the story was "Man finds phone the same size as chip"

Silly old cunt answers chip.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: JamesTC on June 06, 2021, 11:25:57 PM
Imagine if the story was "Man finds phone the same size as chip"

Does his face extend and collapse like a xenomorph?

Sebastian Cobb

Catalogue Trousers

QuoteI wonder how much he's raised for charity already!

Get that fuckin' chip pulling its weight and walking round the back garden.

Chiptain Tom Gavin

Glebe

touchingcloth

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on June 09, 2021, 03:03:10 AM
Get that fuckin' chip pulling its weight and walking round the back garden.

Chiptain Tom Gavin

Captain Pomme.

Ferris

Breaking gigantic chip cheats news

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16555885/pubgoer-claim-worlds-longest-chip-cheating/

Also, a separate incident

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/wetherspoons-customer-told-should-ashamed-22115076

QuoteA college student claimed he'd found "the biggest chip ever seen" while feasting on a Wetherspoons pub lunch - but others are not so sure.

Harry Tayler, 22, couldn't help filming his giant potato chip as he and pal Connor Armento, 22, tucked into a wrap and burger at The Old Swanne Inne in Evesham, Worcestershire, on Friday afternoon.

He claimed the chip stretched a massive 13.4 INCHES - brushing off those who claimed he'd faked it
Harry's Facebook post saw the giggling punter pan his camera across the full length of the "beast", before his smirking companion looks down the lens to declare "it's the biggest chip I've ever seen."

Stunned fans rushed to the comments to congratulate college student Harry on his "monster" find, with more than 100 people reacting to his bemusing announcement.

However, he was forced to defend his discovery after angry fellow fries fanatics questioned how the chip could have been sliced from a single spud and claimed he'd bitten a chip's ends off and joined two others on either side.

Harry hit back at demands he "should be ashamed" by angrily replying "of course it's real, grow up"

Dan Tustin said: "That is one big chip, congrats on the find."

Luke Gallimore said: "It's the biggest chip I've ever seen!"

Cameron Sherry questioned: "How can that have been birthed from a single spud?"

Kenny Benet said: "I am not buying it. You just bit the ends off the middle chip and shoved one in either side!"

Jimmy Seay agreed and added: "Multiple chips inserted into one another, it's plain to see."

Dan Evans said "Not buying it, wipe that smile off your face you should be ashamed."

However, Harry hit back: "Of course it's real, grow up."

Dan said: "You're having me on lads."

Harry said: "Don't be a hater."

Scott Russell simply added: "Photoshopped."

Harry replied: "If you can't accept the fact my chip's bigger than yours, please leave."

madhair60

there's a very obvious divide there, that's clearly two chips. I'm not reading the link or the associated text but he should be ashamed.

Chairman Yang

After decades of mediocrity you strike big chip gold down the 'Spoons, only for everyone you know to chalk this up as just another flimsy deception from Harry Gobshite. Heartbreaking.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: madhair60 on November 11, 2021, 12:19:56 AM
there's a very obvious divide there, that's clearly two chips. I'm not reading the link or the associated text but he should be ashamed.

It's quite clearly a 'that looks like 1 big chip there, yeah?' thumbs up the liar is giving.
What an absolute fucking cunt. As if we've not been through enough recently.

Glebe

Thought it was just a storm in a tea cup, but the Big Chip controvery has come back with a vengeance! As this returns to dominate the front pages and debate rages from Lands End to John O' Groats, one wonders what contingency plans the government has in place - if any!

seepage

Is that his 'spoons RPG character sheet underneath his plate?

Replies From View

Quote from: Sherman Krank on June 06, 2021, 12:57:09 PM
I still remember the public outrage when American dentist Waylon Kaminski took down 'Old Brownie' while on safari in the Mendips. And the further outrage when he sold the carcass to the Smash people thus denying the world some properly massive chips.

Make him take his shoe off it.  Disgusting man.

Replies From View

Are Spoons artificially creating these extended chips for their own publicity, do we reckon?  They've realised they can count on their customers going gooey eyes over them and sharing them on social media.

Alberon

That chipcheat needs to be hunted down and gutted like a dog. It's the only rational response.

wrec

Quote from: Better Midlands on November 11, 2021, 12:12:10 AM
QuoteDan Tustin said: "That is one big chip, congrats on the find."

Not surprised to see Dan reacting like this. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of time for him, but he's the most gullible man you'll meet, and often exploited as an easy target by less than scrupulous characters. Not for nothing is he referred to as "Trustin' Tustin".

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteHowever, he was forced to defend his discovery after angry fellow fries fanatics questioned how the chip could have been sliced from a single spud and claimed he'd bitten a chip's ends off and joined two others on either side.

Harry hit back at demands he "should be ashamed" by angrily replying "of course it's real, grow up"

Do people really get angry over a long chip claim?

I like how the paper refers to his mate as his "smirking companion", papers usually only refer to people "smirking" when they've done something wrong.