Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:34:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Man finds GIGANTIC seven-inch long oven chip!!!

Started by JesusAndYourBush, June 05, 2021, 02:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 06, 2021, 12:21:26 AM
i have always enjoyed Long Boi but found out about him without some useless metro journalist telling me about it

Yeah but you only knew about him because you're a lofty academic. Let everyone else have a chance, mate!

Catalogue Trousers

QuoteA Guinness World Records spokesman said: 'What an amazing thing to find when cooking your dinner.'

'I was just cooking some chips for my dinner and I found this chip, it was fucking amazing!'

Video Game Fan 2000

I imagine taking calls at the Guinness Book of Records is the most soul destroying job in the world so a big chip would probably be the highlight of your week too.

"I went to the shops four times in one day"
"I drank seven cokes on one shift"
"I reckon I can remember every jacket Trigger off Only Fools ever wore"
"My dad ate five socks in 1979, my aunt swears on our nans life"
"I just balanced three pennies on a hamster's head"
"My brother did six laps of the old Argos in the dark"
"I just found a big chip"  GET IN I don't care how big it is we're sending the van.

idunnosomename

Quote from: imitationleather on June 06, 2021, 12:36:24 AM
Yeah but you only knew about him because you're a lofty academic. Let everyone else have a chance, mate!
possibly true but i've never actually been to Heslington campus

imitationleather

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 06, 2021, 12:52:40 AM
possibly true but i've never actually been to Heslington campus

Haven't lived, mate.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: imitationleather on June 05, 2021, 10:41:46 PM

You're saying Long Boi doesn't deserve being on the news?

Has he eaten a big chip and it's got stuck in his neck?

touchingcloth

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 06, 2021, 01:05:05 AM
Has he eaten a big chip and it's got stuck in his neck?

Someone tried to jam a big chip "so hard up his arse it would come out his beak", but it only got as far as his throat.

Video Game Fan 2000

I bet the guy who called them crowbars was incandescent when he saw this.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Replies From View

Butchers Blind

These are like those people who find a solid chocolate segment in a Kit-Kat and are amazed by it.

https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/18416438.another-day-another-huge-chip-found-man-york/

QuoteA SECOND York resident has come across an excessivley large chip during their tea in lock down.

Dan Phillips, from New Earswick, has found a chip which he believes may be even larger than that found by fellow York resident Oliver Dale on Tuesday.

Dan, 19, said: "On the same night I had a plate of steak and chips with the same style of crinkly oven chip and possibly even the same brand.

"It appears to be similar in size, maybe slightly larger."

El Unicornio, mang

Have you heard of the smallest chip though?

It's called the microchip (like in a computer)

Fambo Number Mive

What size fish goes with a seven inch chip?

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Better Midlands on June 06, 2021, 11:12:36 AM

Oven chips, squirty mayonnaise, undisclosed meat and Budweiser.  The meal of kings.

Sebastian Cobb

Just needs some grated cheese to go full PJW and 'trigger the libs'.

Sherman Krank

I still remember the public outrage when American dentist Waylon Kaminski took down 'Old Brownie' while on safari in the Mendips. And the further outrage when he sold the carcass to the Smash people thus denying the world some properly massive chips.

buttgammon

Quote from: Butchers Blind on June 06, 2021, 12:43:38 PM
Oven chips, squirty mayonnaise, undisclosed meat and Budweiser.  The meal of kings.

Legend Gary's tea

madhair60

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It's upwards of 7 inches long so have to hand it to the chip

steve98

It'd be very easy to fabricate a gigantic chip from 2 (or more) normal chips, and  become an internet sensation like old Oliver (and the crinkle-cut one)... at least that's what I thought, until I had a go at it (Don't ask.)

seepage

Didn't Heston have a TV prog making oversized versions of junk food? Did he do oven chips?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: seepage on June 06, 2021, 04:06:36 PM
Didn't Heston have a TV prog making oversized versions of junk food? Did he do oven chips?

Course he didn't the fuckup