Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:04:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ex-royals had sex again

Started by bakabaka, June 06, 2021, 05:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 10, 2021, 10:30:21 AM
Oh fuck off Noel:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/noel-gallagher-feels-prince-williams-24286285

He used to be such a great bunch of lads, what happened? I really don't feel comfortable preferring his total dickhole of a little brother.
Neil Kulkarni was right. Gallagher Major was, and is, a miserable old reactionary who hates everyone who isn't like him.

Blue Jam

The Telegraph's Camilla Tominey, who appears to have spent the past year padding out non-stories on Bants'n'Syoots from "anonymous royal sources", is claiming supporters of the couple have sent her family a death threat (despite the text not mentioning anything about Bants'n'Syoots).

Except... she's claiming it came from fuckyou@yahoo.com, and like most email providers Yahoo use profanity filters, and they have confirmed that this email address isn't in their database because it would not have been possible to register it.

She claimed it came via her website, but the titles of the fields in the contact form don't match those in the email, and there's also no timestamp or IP address, and in any case she hasn't made a police report...

These people are fucking unhinged. And is all this being done to keep the heat off Prince Andrew?

Icehaven

And even if it were true, which it blatantly isn't, it'd have fuck all to do with them anyway. Whatever their faults no famous person can really be held responsible for what some anonymous stranger does in their name, unless they incite it of course, but I sincerely doubt Harry and Sally are secretly egging on their more insane fans to threaten obscure tabloid journalists.

chveik

royal correspondents, the lowest form of life on earth

Cuellar

jobotic

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 24, 2021, 11:33:18 AM
The Telegraph's Camilla Tominey, who appears to have spent the past year padding out non-stories on Bants'n'Syoots from "anonymous royal sources", is claiming supporters of the couple have sent her family a death threat (despite the text not mentioning anything about Bants'n'Syoots).

Except... she's claiming it came from fuckyou@yahoo.com, and like most email providers Yahoo use profanity filters, and they have confirmed that this email address isn't in their database because it would not have been possible to register it.

She claimed it came via her website, but the titles of the fields in the contact form don't match those in the email, and there's also no timestamp or IP address, and in any case she hasn't made a police report...

These people are fucking unhinged. And is all this being done to keep the heat off Prince Andrew?

Pretty serious matter that. I'm sure her employer will think twice about having a liar on their books. Honesty and integrity are the cornerstones of journalism after all.