Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:01:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Chivalry 2

Started by Ham Bap, June 06, 2021, 07:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

I played the Beta it was good fun, but I could see it getting old fast, granted the combat is more complex than it looks. I'll see what the playerbase looks like in a few months, got too much going on currently to take on another online multiplayer game.

Ham Bap

Im having a lovely time with this.

I usually stay away from PVP games, the likes of Battlefield and Call of Duty.
Just never got into them, take 2 steps on a map and get snipered from half a mile away by some 15 year old who plays 12 hours a day and knows all the places to sniper from, etc etc.

But this game is very good, a bit of skill involved, easy to get into. Ive been chopping off limbs and heads for fun now.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fantastic gore. So it is quite arcadey then?

Ham Bap

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 12, 2021, 04:20:04 PM
Fantastic gore. So it is quite arcadey then?

Yeah i would say it is a bit. You can pick up a spade or a chicken and batter the enemy with them.
Im up near the top of the scoreboard most games for takedowns/kills and im usually crap at PvP games.

Its still waiting on its Day 1 patch, some things to be ironed out, levels to be balanced, but I dont really notice anything bad, though the community is still waiting on it.
Theres also a lot of new content, levels, horses coming to it.

My game of the year so far this year.

Ham Bap

You can also chop off someone's head and use it as a weapon.

Future updates/fixes: https://trello.com/b/7HnXYjSb/chivalry-2-roadmap-preview