Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:41:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Old woman yells at grass

Started by JamesTC, June 06, 2021, 11:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusAndYourBush

In the other thread I did one of Lee Harvey Oswald (white hat guy has the fork, Oswald has the knife, so I think they were going to share the fry-up) being presented with a fry-up by Jack Ruby.  Is that ok?  Well there's also something called time.  I know that the phrase "too soon?" is a cliche but for the objectors here it really does seem to apply.  On the other had was I triggered by that other picture, no, I could see it for what it was, a photoshop in a photoshop thread, although at the same time I could see it'd probably gone too far.

NoSleep

Quote from: Hand Solo on June 10, 2021, 03:19:25 PM
A photo of a repeatedly convicted black felon being restrained who later died of an overdose after being removed from the scene

Fucksake. Either completely ignorant or trolling. Disgusting (in a way that the photoshop alone was not).

St_Eddie

Quote from: NoSleep on June 11, 2021, 01:15:49 PM
Fucksake. Either completely ignorant or trolling. Disgusting (in a way that the photoshop alone was not).

Agreed.

Replies From View