Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:45:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome Home, Colin!

Started by Keebleman, June 07, 2021, 06:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Pretty sure it would be illegal for the papers to publish details of his new identity.

JamesTC

His new name is Thorpe Park.

Zetetic

Quote from: imitationleather on June 08, 2021, 10:22:15 PM
Pretty sure it would be illegal for the papers to publish details of his new identity.
Is it still illegal if they're wrong?

Bazooka

His new name is Jon Venables and Robert Thompson.

Keebleman

He should call himself Ian Watkins so H from Steps has a whole new lot of misdirected hate to deal with.

shiftwork2

He's really turned his life around since he raped and strangled those two teenagers to death.

I don't envy anyone involved in this parole case.

shiftwork2

edit: actually I can't be arsed either.

mothman

Tory cunts are now out in the wild saying the CHILD RAPING MURDERER was SET FREE by the same PAROLE BOARD that SET FREE the LONDON BRIDGE KILLER and it's an OUTRAGE and the Parole Board should be SCRAPPED and all MUSLIMS AND PAEDOS should be HANGED. Unfortunately they've timed it wrong and the Mail's already gone with some students (who said a picture of the Queen should be taken down) for their front page.

It's all bollocks of course. The Parole Board had nothing to do with Usman Khan.

Fambo Number Mive

If the papers ever do track him down, he should just have a picture of the Queen in every room and fly a Union Jack to confuse them. "Surely a proud British patriot can't be all bad" they'll say.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: JarrowMonkey on June 08, 2021, 06:46:21 PM
Haven't read all the way through the replies, are we going to be doing Lols about the two murdered girls later on and maybe their parents

I dont think anyone on here would find his crimes funny , they were disgusting  and I hope he is a changed man. I feel very sorry for his victims and their families.

kngen

Without trying to get too absolutist about the human psyche, if he was truly rehabilitated and had grasped the true horror of the consequences of his actions, how could he now possibly live with himself? I'm still likely to emit a shriek of despair while alone in the shower when I remember an off-colour joke I made 30 years ago - I can't for the life of me imagine attempting any kind of normal life with those kinds of crimes on my conscience, however much counselling it would take for that conscience to flicker into life. It'd be straight to Beachy Head for me.

It strikes me that there's a possibility that, following the placements of the likes of Brady and Sutcliffe in Broadmoor, that the right-wing press saw psychiatric units as a cushy option (which was definitely a 'The Sun Sez' talking point for as long as I can remember), and thus psychopathic cunts like our Colin here were given conventional (and lengthy) prison sentences to satisfy their need for 'proper justice' - and now this is the end result.

Fambo Number Mive

Justice Secretary may intervene

QuoteSpeaking to the Andrew Marr show, Mr Buckland said: "I have got to put emotions aside, but I am a human being like everybody else, and that case was horrendous."

He said he had been given 21 days to consider whether or not to ask the Parole Board for a formal reconsideration.

"I'm considering the matter very carefully," he said, adding that he has "another week to reach the final decision."

Mr Buckland said regardless of his decision in the case, he intends to "go further with a root and branch review" of the Parole Board.

touchingcloth

It's comforting to know that his release is dependent on conditions.

mothman

QuoteMr Buckland said ... he intends to "go further with a root and branch review" of the Parole Board.

Alarm bells.

Fambo Number Mive

Justice Secretary will ask the Parole Board to look again. Not sure how likely it is they will change their mind - maybe the comment from Buckland about wanting to review the Parole Board might scare them into doing so.

In the last three years:

QuoteThe secretary of state has made about 32 submissions to keep someone inside. Only eight went to a full reconsideration - and only one of those led to the inmate remaining behind bars for longer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-57429092

Twit 2

Quote from: steve98 on June 07, 2021, 09:23:42 PM

Would[nb]...lock him up forever! I'm not really attracted to Hislopian pyschosexual sadists, not anymore![/nb]

chveik

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 25, 2021, 06:39:18 PM
Justice Secretary will ask the Parole Board to look again. Not sure how likely it is they will change their mind - maybe the comment from Buckland about wanting to review the Parole Board might scare them into doing so.

i'm guessing they've already looked into this extensively

Jasha

Regrets choosing Matt Hancock as his new name

Fambo Number Mive

@BBCDomC

QuoteBREAKING: Colin Pitchfork to leave prison, after a ruling that the Justice Secretary has no grounds to challenge the Parole Board's experts, who concluded the 1980s double-child-killer was safe to be released  after 33 years in jail.

Butchers Blind

Pitchfork by name, pitchfork by death.

idunnosomename

His new name is Nigel Trident.

Replies From View

Quote from: imitationleather on June 07, 2021, 07:37:50 PM
His most recent commission:

An entire wheel of either brie or camembert, that

I wonder why they specifically chose one of either of those

robhug

out today....

would be a ballsy booking for bake off

Butchers Blind

Paul Calf

QuoteThese include living at a designated address, taking part in probation supervision, wearing an electronic tag, taking part in lie detector tests and having to disclose what vehicles he uses and who he speaks to, with particular limits on contact with children.

Better feel the bumps on his head and crank up the fucking orgonometer while we're at it. The yanks are particularly vulnerable to this sort of shit but at least they don't call it a fucking 'lie detector'.

bgmnts

Quote from: kngen on June 09, 2021, 01:51:50 PM
Without trying to get too absolutist about the human psyche, if he was truly rehabilitated and had grasped the true horror of the consequences of his actions, how could he now possibly live with himself? I'm still likely to emit a shriek of despair while alone in the shower when I remember an off-colour joke I made 30 years ago - I can't for the life of me imagine attempting any kind of normal life with those kinds of crimes on my conscience, however much counselling it would take for that conscience to flicker into life. It'd be straight to Beachy Head for me.

It strikes me that there's a possibility that, following the placements of the likes of Brady and Sutcliffe in Broadmoor, that the right-wing press saw psychiatric units as a cushy option (which was definitely a 'The Sun Sez' talking point for as long as I can remember), and thus psychopathic cunts like our Colin here were given conventional (and lengthy) prison sentences to satisfy their need for 'proper justice' - and now this is the end result.

I suppose you try to rationalise it in your head? The human instinct is to live isn't it? Hell of a thing to live through. As you say, I feel guilty and remorseful over just existing and contributing to the suffering of others indirectly, God knows how it'd be if I committed a heinous crime like that.

robhug

Quote from: bgmnts on September 01, 2021, 12:56:07 PM
I suppose you try to rationalise it in your head? The human instinct is to live isn't it? Hell of a thing to live through. As you say, I feel guilty and remorseful over just existing and contributing to the suffering of others indirectly, God knows how it'd be if I committed a heinous crime like that.

I dont think he's the kind to give too much of a fuck about that

turnstyle

I say fair enough, but if he does it again, they should really throw the book at him.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: bgmnts on September 01, 2021, 12:56:07 PM
He's never shown any remorse so it's a fair bet he doesn't feel any.

Captain Z

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 07, 2021, 08:00:16 PM
Is there a log somewhere of the rate of repeat offending incidents of people released after more than 20+ years inside?