Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:06:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Harrison Ford's finest movie moments

Started by Ian Benson, June 07, 2021, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Benson

Air Force One

The bit where Harrison Ford made love to all of the cabin crew babes whilst all of Guns N' Roses' Use Your Illusion II played at maximum volume and he really did have sex with every one of them in real life because he always insists on a 'no prosthetic cock' clause in all of his Hollywood film contracts even that one where he was mostly just hanging out with a very expressive dog in the wilderness in fact especially that one.

Most memorable line: "See if this makes your ears pop."

idunnosomename

Star Wars

Harrison Ford!!!!

Indiana Jones

Harrison Ford!!!!

Clear and Present Danger

Harrison Ford!!!!

Indiana Jones 2

Harrison Ford!!!!

greenman

Cameo in 1982's non official Italian Indiana Jones 2: Erotic Adventures In Benin

El Unicornio, mang

Regarding Henry, the "unofficial" sequel to Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade. Indy (name changed to avoid a lawsuit) spends the entire film thinking about/considering his Dad in a specific way. Fans of the franchise were not pleased, but Barry Norman gave it two thumbs up.

Fishfinger

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 08, 2021, 11:19:23 AM
Star Wars

Harrison Ford!!!!

Indiana Jones

Harrison Ford!!!!

Clear and Present Danger

Harrison Ford!!!!

Indiana Jones 2

Harrison Ford!!!!

Those aren't moments. I'm going with having the shits on Raiders and breaking his leg on Force Awakens.

Edit: I forgot this was in H.S. Art. Yeah, when he had AIDS on Witness.

Spoon of Ploff

that bit in Blade Runner where he sits in a puddle and stares.

Replies From View

i think he has a cameo in a series of films called indiana joones.  he's dressed as a crocodile dundee and says "oh no; not snakes  :( "

can recommend