Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:04:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Only Fools and Horses

Started by Leej88, June 08, 2021, 05:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Gutted that after 64 episodes over 22 years, we still never found out why only fools and horses work, a la la lala, ala la lalala, ala la lala, ala la lalala (repeat to fade).

Leej88

Only Fools and Horses special Lasagne.

Fambo Number Mive

SLATER: Your name will go on ze list

DEL: Don't tell him, Rodney

RODNEY: Captain Del you stupid boy!

Bad Ambassador

Spinoff plan:

Hair Trigger
in which Trigger opens a hair salon

Series 2: Herr Trigger
in which he swaps places with Goebbels and now Goebbels is the hairdresser.

Fambo Number Mive

Rodney was originally named because of his massive cock which would get torn off when he goes hang gliding and cause delays on the A44 when it lands on a lorry carrying pianos.

However, Nicolas Lyndhurst found it hard to act as if he had a massive cock and so the cock torn of in the hang gliding scene was of normal size, making it easier for the storyline where a dog eats it thinking it is a sausage to be plausible.

If you shift your fingers one key over to the right on a keyboard, Nicholas Lyndhurst's name becomes Movjp;sd :umfjitdy. To the left, it becomes BuxgikA kTBSGYEAR. Makes you think.

frajer

Down, down, left, left, up, up, right, right while holding L2 + R2 and Rodney gets infinite health.

JamesTC

idunnosomename

Rodney! You've lost the news!

Video Game Fan 2000

One little Rodney, high on astroturf, cried all the dignity out of his brother's body. What a fuckin' disgrace.

Video Game Fan 2000

[Last scenes off Akira]

Rodney-Kun!

DEL BOY!!!

petril

if you stick 141BB87C 83D7018F in on the Action Replay it closes the bar flaps and turns all the scenery collisions on

Trigger is still scripted to make a face though

Video Game Fan 2000

[Sitar music] ♬No income tax, no VAT♬
SHAATTTTTT UUUUUPPPPP

thr0b

"Del, you can't do that to children!"
"Rodney you twat!"
"Me piles have burst Deeel!"

Video Game Fan 2000

We can't go to Margate on Shabbos, you tart!

Who remembers Elton John performing a special version of Candle In The Wind at the end of Modern Men?

It seemed to me that you lived your life,
Like a foetus in the bin.
No womb lining to cling to,
When the pain set in.
And I would have liked to have known you,
But you never got to be a kid.
Your candle burned out long before
The Reliant Robin's engine did.

frajer

Briefcase Plonker!!

Peckham market? Completed it mate.

Oooooooh, miscarriage!

lankyguy95

The Driscoll Brothers digging up Grandad's corpse and operating it as a ventriloquist dummy in the pub was the point I started to go off the show. Cassandra leading the standing ovation was a real kick in the teeth. She was asking for that miscarriage.

JamesTC

Del Boy inducing miscarriages so he can sell the stem cells down the market was a line crossed.

Video Game Fan 2000

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Stick a pony in me pocket
I'll fetch the foetus from the van
Cause if you want the best 'uns
And you don't ask questions
Then brother I'm your man

Video Game Fan 2000

Rodders, what I am about to give you is the mausoleum of all human hopes and desire: it is excrutiatingly kushti that in the next episode we will use it for a sentimental yet hilarious montage where we achieve our dreams of being millionaires and Uncle Albert sinks a boat.

frajer

You summoned us. We came. Del Boys to some. Rodneys to others. We'll tear your guarantees apart.

Video Game Fan 2000

My instructor was Mr Sullivan, he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it, I can play it for you.

♬No.... income tax, no.... V...A....T♬

Rodney sung the theme tune to Goodnight Sweetheart.

Catalogue Trousers

I love the smell of hooky napalm down the market. Smells like...quick cash-in-hand profit.

Video Game Fan 2000

Goodnight Sweetheart was actually made using a real time machine. But it only worked going forward, so Rodney used to have to travel thirty years in the future where technology allowed for an accurate recreation of World War II London.

This is why Nicholas Lyndhurst is aged 61 years between 1990 and 2005.

Rodney starred with Janet Dibley in The Two Of Us, the ITV sitcom about a co-habiting couple who couldn't be arsed with getting married. The last episode saw Dibley's character Elaine take a pregnancy test, but viewers never got to see the result.

Writer Alex Shearer later revealed that Elaine was, in fact, pregnant and carried the baby for three months before suffering, in inimitable Rodney style, a miscarriage. What a plonker!

Also, Rodney sang the theme tune.

Video Game Fan 2000

frajer

Shut up, cunt. You louse Rodney. You got some fuckin' neck ain't you. Retired? Fuck off, you're revolting. Look at your skin, it's milk, it's like semolina man, your skin. We could make a fucking breakfast out of you. Like a porridge, thin gruel, lanky bastard. You look like fucking Stephen Merchant, you know what I mean? Stay here? You should be ashamed of yourself. Who do you think you are? King of Peckham? Cock of the walk? Plonker cunt.