Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:38:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Only Fools and Horses

Started by Leej88, June 08, 2021, 05:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

Rodney sang the theme tune to Count Duckula. In the nude.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

They should make a prequel one day. The could call it Only Fools & Horses Babies.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on June 09, 2021, 05:00:27 PM
They should make a prequel one day. The could call it Only Fools & Horses Babies.

Only Fetuses and Horses "This time next trimester Rodders, we'll be miscarried!"

"Del, why am I a tadpole in this? Is it because I'm the son of Freddie "The Frog" Robdall?"

"Don't you worry about that, Rodders. That's for John Sullivan to fret over in great detail, even though nobody's ever given a fuck."

Fambo Number Mive

The episode where Del created a human centipede from Micky Pearce, Boycie and Trigger and entered it in the Derby was where it really jumped the shark. The actors really had to be sewn together arse to mouth and it was somewhat painful.

Video Game Fan 2000

Those are just birth defects from all the menthol cigarettes mum is smoking on her death bed.

Loved the one where they played five-a-side, Albert in goal being remote controlled by Del and his fake arms.

Video Game Fan 2000

Anyone else like the American pilot? The best part is how Del Boy was successful at everything he tried, spoke perfect French and had a completely mature and rich emotional relationship with his brother.

They always know how to slightly tweak a concept to make it work better. Shocked it never got made. I thought Michael Richards was perfect as Granddad.

Video Game Fan 2000

You'd barely recognise Dana Carvey as Boycie with all those animatronics.

DoesNotFollow

Been re-watching a bit of OFaH recently after catching some on GOLD the other week.

My favourite character is probably Del Boy.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Del Boy is great, isn't he? Can you remember any of his catchphrases?

imitationleather

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 09, 2021, 06:00:14 PM

"I am not a plonker! I am a free man!"

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 09, 2021, 06:00:14 PM

"Beamé-moi up, Vic"

JamesTC

Video Game Fan 2000

[ripping open a police woman's top] You stupid woman!

It's all about the delivery for me.

JamesTC

Rodney: My cock is about to explode!
Del Boy: You really are a wally.
Uncle Albert: During the war...

Kicking Alan Parry Up The Arse

Video Game Fan 2000

Dr. Rodney Trotter: I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us.
[80 foot long replica of Nicholas Lyndhurt's penis drops out of the sky and obliterates Peckham, Trigger does a face]
Dr. Delboy Jubby: Nice thinking you plonky tart!
[Dr. Delboy falls through the bar]

Fambo Number Mive

Loved it when Roy Slater was arrested by AC-12. Hastings restraining himself from beating Del Boy to a pulp.

kalowski

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Peckham. I watched Trigger glitter in the dark near the Nag's Head. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. You plonker.

Video Game Fan 2000

Slater spin off set during the Troubles was very dark but loved that they got the Ruts do the soundtrack. Unsure about him having a little alien friend that only he could see, though. Ernie Wise's last role fact fans.

Anyone ever go to the Only Fools & Horses Summer Roadshow? Went to see it in Bournemouth in 1991. Nearly 20,000 people all down on the prom, chanting for Del Boy to push Jimmy Savile through the bar and into the gunge. Didn't happen though, so poor Simon Parkin ended up getting "barred". Met Su Pollard and got a free badge as well.

Video Game Fan 2000

Rodney's voice over the phone: it wasn't consensual, you were grooming her Del.
Del Boy: I think I'll go with Henry the Eighth
Chris Tarrant: is that your final answer?
[pause]
Congratulations Derek Trotter, that brings you to £200!

*Fred Flintstone beats on the door* "DELLLLLLLLLLL BOYYYYYYYYY!!!"

Video Game Fan 2000

In a Flintstones version of Only Fools and Horses, wouldn't the van just be a rickshaw?

frajer

Del Boy falls through the bar because Trigger gives him a massive chop to hold, and Barney Rubble carves a face.

kalowski

Del Boy: I'm not getting a Mini Metro, Rodney. I'm not getting a Mini Metro. I'm not getting a Mini Metro.

petril

when Rodney is asked about his favourite Beatles album

JamesTC

Was really sad when Leonard Pierce died after getting decapitated by that helicopter while rescuing two Vietnamese children.