Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:22:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Only Fools and Horses

Started by Leej88, June 08, 2021, 05:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: JamesTC on June 11, 2021, 12:16:28 AM
Those final specials when Rodney goes back in time and fucks his mum is weird.

Really hated the close up of his knob coming out of the magical time portal and interferring with his own birth. Felt tonally off.

JamesTC

Fun fact: though never mentioned on screen, creator and singer of the theme tune Nicholas Lyndhurst confirmed they call him Boycie because he is a boy, see?

JamesTC

I would have to say that my favourite episode is Series 4 Episode 8.

Video Game Fan 2000

Mickey Pearce is called that because of something bad he used to do at Disneyland.

Captain Z

It's too silly for this thread but imagine if they did one where David Beckham turned up and fell through the market stall.

JamesTC

Del goes on Dragons Den. After hearing some harsh criticism from Duncan Valentine, Del went in for a punch and accidentally hit Deborah Meaden after tripping on one of the sandbags he'd used to test the crash helmet. Thankfully he was able to patch things up with her without going to court by selling her a box of top-end lingerie that he had in the back of the Van.

Del decides to take a leaf out of Rodney's book and begin painting, which he would do on the balcony because the paint fumes would cause Raquel to take a funny turn. For Christmas 2014 he presented Rodney with a portrait of him that he had made as a gift. Rodney was so happy with it made him feel nauseous, which, for an artist, Del believed was the highest form of praise you can receive. However, on the way home the painting fell out of the boot and was mangled by a council gritter, but Del felt reassured that he could always paint them another one.

The transition to retired life wasn't easy for Del, he tried out amateur dramatics with Raquel to spend more time with her, but she wouldn't let him. Rodney suggested he make a bucket list, which Del misinterpreted as a literal list of buckets he owns.

Spoiler alert
These are all real. From Del Boy's "autobiography"
[close]

Video Game Fan 2000

Del Boy auditions for Corporal Jones and Father Ted and gets them both, because they were written specifically for him.

idunnosomename

only fools and horses

nag's head

trigger's broom

pony in me pocket

del boy fucks a horse up its bum

Video Game Fan 2000

rodney: you can't have sex with a horse, del! its against the law and everyfing
del boy [fucking a horse]: don't be a plonker all your life, rodney!

Gurke and Hare

Do you remember the episode where Del Boy found a spaghetti tree in the allotment and started the Peckham Spaghetti Company?

Bad Ambassador

Quote from: JamesTC on June 11, 2021, 12:30:12 AM
I would have to say that my favourite episode is Series 4 Episode 8.

If you click on the List of Episode link, it takes you to a page for an obscure character from Rock and Chips.

petril

when Del closed the bureau for an hour

markburgle

Del Boyyyyy
I gotta get runnin now
Del Boyyyyy
Keep my lip buttoned down
Del Boyyyyy
Carry miscarriage out
Del Boyyyyy
It's not a Reliant actually, it's a Regal
You know how I feel

franticplanet

Del Boy: I've got this cushty idea for a movie, it's called There's a Rhino Loose in the Flat And It's Fucking Uncle Albert to Death.

Del Boy (eye pushed into the camera's viewfinder, laughing really hard, but not hard enough to drown out Albert's horrifying death-screams): Lovely jubbly!

How about that episode in New York, where the World Trade Centre tower fell through the bar?

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on June 11, 2021, 12:47:15 AM
Del Boy auditions for Corporal Jones and Father Ted and gets them both, because they were written specifically for him.

Father Jack, played by Lennard Pearce, forced to give up Emperor burgers for lent.

Father Jack II, played by Buster Merryfield, forced to give up drinking Cassandra's piss for lent.

Father Dougal, played by Nicholas Lyndhurst, forced to give up accidentally putting on the wrong coat for lent.

Father Ted forced to give up grabbing hold of Dougal and shouting "Turn it off!" because a jumbo jet has been directed straight at the parochial house by stolen Russian satellite dishes for lent.

JamesTC

Cassandra forced to give up having miscarriages for lent.

Video Game Fan 2000

Ted: There's that Gwyneth Strong who plays Cassandra off Only Fools and Horses
Dougal: So it is Ted
Ted [stifling laughter]: You know what she'd love? If someone walked right up to her and shouted her catchphrase
Dougal: Yeah Ted, she'd love it. Definitely do that. I'm a million percent sure.
Ted: OK! Come on.
[a minute later]
Ted: RODNEY, I'VE LOST OUR BABY!

idunnosomename

I've lost our baby I've lost our baby
I've lost our baby on my own
I've lost our baby I've lost our baby
Our baby and me mobile phone

JamesTC

Anybody fancy a match of the Only Fools and Horses game? I have it on PC but I think it has crossplay with consoles.

idunnosomename

Only if i can play as the horses

Video Game Fan 2000

They nerfed Rodney again. He only gets one GCE bonus from an astro turf buff.

I'm a Mike main now.

Nothing worse than getting teabagged by some griefer playing as Corinne.

Video Game Fan 2000

Online the gamers call me "Denzel's radio" because it takes the whole team to carry me.

franticplanet

Not until they fix the bug where Mickey Pearce comes out of the screen and attacks you and smashes up your living room.

Video Game Fan 2000

Failed the quicktime even and Del Boy got a concussion from the bar.

Video Game Fan 2000

I love watching OFAH speedruns. Someone used a clipping bug to let Del see the briefcase combinations in the first episode and they're already millionaires by the second episode so you get to see a fist fight between Uncle Albert and Granddad in the fallout shelter.