Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,313
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:17:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Only Fools and Horses

Started by Leej88, June 08, 2021, 05:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metaltax

It's Christmas Eve 1988 and Del and Rodney are making a last-minute delivery of dodgy crackers to an office party in Nakatomi Plaza. Del inadvertently thwarts a major terrorist plot via a series of misunderstandings and hilarious slapstick while Rodders waits downstairs in the van, listening to a Brother Beyond tape.

Absolutely heartbroken that Grandad, Uncle Albert, Bunny Warren and Harry Malcolm died before they got a chance to try pulled pork.

Fambo Number Mive

Remember the Kelvin timeline reboot where they didn't drop the chandelier and opened their own chandelier repair business with a silent partner called Kelvin? The series was so poorly received that they had to make the original series canon again by having Boycie travel back in time to make sure they did drop the chandelier, in order to avoid the chandeliers turning into robot killing machines and taking over Peckham.

A naked Boycie appearing with a flash of blue light in the middle of Peckham High Street is still one of my least favourite scenes.

ONLYFANS AND HORSES

Sticking a "pony" in my "pocket".mp4 - £25

Fetching a "suitcase" from "the van".mp4 - £35

Humiliated over infertility down the pub.mp4 - £15 (limited time only)

MILF talks dirty on her "deathbed".mp4 - £20

I've been naughty and got you a cheeseburger.mp4 - £30

Old man drinks your wife's piss out the fridge.mp4 - £50

Jerking over you, standing in a line, wearing sunglasses whilst Livin' La Vida Loca plays.mp4 - £100

The Bumlord

Cassandra miscarrying all over the shop. Rodney, numb to it all, just repeating 'cosmic' while Dewwwol Boyyy, trousers off, scoots around the carpet like a dog clearing its glands. Classic.

Anyone remember this classic meme?

kalowski

Ah, that picture reminds me of the scene where Grandad was sat stop that atomic bomb, riding it like a rodeo star as it fell to earth.

markburgle

Classic episode "Use Your Loaf", in which a surfeit of loaves in Peckham causes everyone to become preoccupied with finding different uses for them. It's all fun and games until a previously un-diagnosed gluten intolerance causes Uncle Grandad to complain so vociferously that Del and Rodney are forced to batter him to death with stale baguettes, playing Feargal Sharkey's A Good Heart at deafening volume to drown out the noise.

vainsharpdad

I like the one where Del Boy roller skates while hanging off the back of a bus which he then thrashes with a tree branch before stripping off all of his clothes and running into the sea

Leej88

2 Emperor Burgers coming up.

chveik

Video Game Fan 2000

Lines 67-70:
Black or white, rich or poor
We'll cut prices at a stroke
God bless Hooky Street

Commentary:
With these lines no doubt Sullivan is making reference to my homeland of Peckham, which is allegorically referenced here as 'Hooky Street'. Reading it reminds me of the exile of King Del and his younger brother Duke Rodney, who were presently seeking asylum after the Boycie revolution of 1988 ousted them from their rightful family home, the glorious palace of Mandela House. I saw Sullivan one morning having sex with an equine animal (a horse I believe) from my kitchen window and I am sure it was what I shouted in response that inspired him to coin the word "pony" which doubtlessly refers to the sacred Pohnee Diamond, crown jewel of my homeland of Peckham.

kalowski

Del-Boy: Derek Trotter? Derek. Now there's a name I've not heard in a long, long time. A long time.
Rodney: I think my Uncle Albert knows him. He said he was dead.
Del-Boy: [smiling] Oh, he's not dead. Well, not yet.
Rodney: You know him?
Del-Boy: Of course I know him...he's me. I haven't gone by the name Derek since, oh, before you were born.
Rodney: Well then the blow up doll does belong to you.
Del-Boy: I don't seem to remember ever owning a blow up doll. Very interesting.
[Trigger yelps in the distance]
Del-Boy: We'd best get indoors. Trigger is easily startled, but he'll soon be back, and in greater numbers.

Just saw this one on Instagram.

The kids just can't get enough of these memes!

Video Game Fan 2000

Schnf. Yeah. Yeah. Zat reminds me maybe you know of it, a zitcom... very working class you know schnf... Only zer Fool der Horse? Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Zat one. Sat one. Well I was watching with a friend of mine, a gay palestinian you know. Schnf. In zer show we have brother and younger brother. He is how you say? Plonker? Yeah. Yeah. You know this. But also there is zer old man, very patriarchal and authoritarian and so on and so on, he is demanding emperor burger. Now this? Schnf. I want to make this absolutely clear. Schnf. He gets a cheeseburger. And this is beautiful to me. Schnf. This is ideology at its purest. We ask for emperor burger, for national autonomy for workers rights and we get precisely the cheeseburger forcefed to us. You know. It is wonderful. Schnf. I see this old man get cheeseburger pushed in his face and I am thinking already about Goebbels listening to Bach. You know? It is an obscenity. Maybe in rejecting controls on refugees we all are "jaffas" and so on.

These OFAH fan comics used to be on ofah.net but the images links are all broken and no-one's bothered to update the page in around a decade. Thankfully though archive.org has preserved these masterpieces for all time:

idunnosomename

I like how both the titles are now offensive

JamesTC

Video Game Fan 2000

I had to steady myself after "albert reacts"

Fambo Number Mive

Glad to read Rodney won't go as far as one of the worst sex offenders in British history.

Why is Rodney dressed like someone from the 28th century at the end of the comic? Is that what young people like these days.

Video Game Fan 2000

He protec

He attac

But most importantly

He reac

idunnosomename

ROD RODGERS IN THE 28TH ½ CENTURY

Video Game Fan 2000

Food £200
Data £150
Rent £800
Broken lawnmower engines £3,600
Utility £150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

Fambo Number Mive

Loved the OFAH bottle episode which was filmed inside the Trotters' toilet. Rodney was trying to jerk off but kept getting distracted by Del Boy's chatter and ended up doing it in a milkbottle in the kitchen when it was Del's turn for a poo. Close up on Del's face when he asks "Are you making a brew, Rodney"  while he squeezes out a greasy poo.

poodlefaker

Remember when David Jason got shingles and Harry Seacombe stood in as Del for three episodes? Nobody noticed till months afterwards.