Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:51:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Only Fools and Horses

Started by Leej88, June 08, 2021, 05:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Utter Shit

Remember that episode where Del sold bottles of nuclear waste to the public, killing hundreds.

JamesTC

Quote from: Utter Shit on June 22, 2021, 10:43:37 AM
Remember that episode where Del sold bottles of nuclear waste to the public, killing hundreds.

That was probably what caused Cassandra's miscarriage thinking about it.

Utter Shit

That or finding out her husband was killed by a plane flying into his house.

petril

the one where they went to the toilet but it was the 19th century and there were sex workers and that.

think it's the one with Rodney trying to pick up some boots or something

frajer

I rather enjoyed the episode guest directed by an up-and-coming David Fincher where it turns out Rodney is the Zodiac killer and Uncle Albert and Grandad are the same person.

franticplanet

The one where Del done a cum so hard, it put his back out, and he made Rodders and Mickey Pearce carry him round on a sedan chair. End of the episode, they put it down outside a mucky book shop for a breather, and it starts shaking. They pull back the curtain and Del's wanking his little willy off, right as ninepence, having faked the whole thing all along! But in the shock of being caught, (a fetish he didn't know he had), he does cum hard enough to really put his back out.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: JamesTC on June 22, 2021, 10:51:18 AM
That was probably what caused Cassandra's miscarriage thinking about it.

No, she did it intentionally to spoil Christmas. This was clearer in the original script.

idunnosomename

Stick a horse into my anus
I'll get the horse lube from the van
Because you want a horse inside an anus then brother
I've got a horse in my anus

Bad Ambassador

Captain Z

Remember that episode where Del couldn't get away with his behaviour any more? Couldn't get away with that nowadays.

Video Game Fan 2000

This made me feel old: Only Fools and Horses has now been running so long that Rodney is twenty five years older than Del Boy.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Remember when Damien was born and Rodney was convinced he was the antichrist but nobody believed him, but then later on it turned out that Damien really WAS the antichrist?

Utter Shit

Remember the episode where Delboy tricked Rodney into thinking he was going to get murdered for being a rapist.

Fambo Number Mive

Remember when Del Boy and Rodney met David Beckham and tried to sell him a football?

I do reckon the Christmas Special which just consisted of Delboy stuck on a meathook in some kind of factory while endlessly going round and round on a pulley system was a bit of a shark-jumping point for the series.

Video Game Fan 2000

Remember when Del Boy sold Uncle Albert to Rodney, only to be nicked by Slater for human trafficking?

Rodney: Del can you give me a receipt for Uncle Albert Cassandra wants to do the accounts
Del Boy: you...ruddy dipstick!
Slater [appearing from behind setee]: well well well, selling one family member to another...I can't say I expected better from you Trotter

Still, some laughs when Albert insisted his batteries needed replacing and Rodney put a bunch of duracells up his bum like a torch.

Video Game Fan 2000

When Rodney wins a Kendo tournament, Del Boy notices he has a mole on his left shoulder that marks him out as the reincarnation of Freddie the Frog.

Bad Ambassador

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 22, 2021, 01:32:15 PM
Remember when Damien was born and Rodney was convinced he was the antichrist but nobody believed him, but then later on it turned out that Damien really WAS the antichrist?

Made for a memorable final episode, where Del Boy falls through the lake of burning sulphur.

Video Game Fan 2000

Del Boy goes to hell and finds out who David Jason is. Classic moment.

idunnosomename

Ahhh! Where are we Rodders?!

Looks like the City of Dis, Del!

City of what?

Dis!

ARE YOU TAKING ME FOR A PLONKER RODNEY

D I S YOU DIPSTICK. THE ANTITHESIS OF THE HEAVENLY CITY. WE'RE IN THE EIGHTH CIRCLE OF HELL!

AW, 'ELL!

*Rodney and Del Boy are cast into a chasm of horses which bum them for all eternity, in cruel inversion of how the Trotters repeatedly fucked over all of Peckham*

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Ron Maels Moustache on June 22, 2021, 02:02:20 PM
I do reckon the Christmas Special which just consisted of Delboy stuck on a meathook in some kind of factory while endlessly going round and round on a pulley system was a bit of a shark-jumping point for the series.

It certainly led to a lot of complaints about kids having nightmares.

franticplanet

"I'm Rodders, this is The Comedy Awards Remake."

[Jackass guitar sting, as he pushes Uncle Albert down every flight of stairs at Mandela House]

"I'm Del Boy, and this is Trigger's Broom"

[Albert sat in a swivel chair, as Del and Rodney slaver his hair in boot polish and spike it up like bristles. "I don't bleedin' like this," he says.]
[Albert screaming and wobbling out of frame. Pan down to reveal he's being lifted into the air, with the handle right up his arse. All the gang laugh hysterically as Albert's head is used to sweep up all the dog mucks on the estate]

Video Game Fan 2000

Theodor Adorno (Del Boy): Mon dieu, Rodney! Its only bladdy jazz wot they're playing ain't it? All them... you know... sorts. I carn dance in this bar I might get the, ya know... but it don't 'alf make me wanna get a wiggle on

Glebe

CASSANDRA (putting on fake beard): Look wot they dan to it. There used to be dockers everywhere... boi da time oi was fowoah, oi could swear in 20 languages! They woz raugh people... baht they woz good people!

RODNEY: Cassandra I want a divorce.

kalowski

I'm glad they stopped blackface Trigger from the first two series.

vainsharpdad

The episode where they used bleach to white-up Denzil was a low point though.

mrClaypole

Remember that comeback episode when they had lost all their money but it turns out that all those Showaddyway LP sleeves were made of pure cocaine.  It turns out that they had been sitting on a fortune for years.
When Cassandra found out she dropped another failed attempt at carrying a foteus to the birth stage.
Damian was sent out on the streets to deal it.
Not much input from Del and Rodders in this episode.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Remember the ill advised early 90's attempt to capture the youth market by hiring DJ Dougal to remix the theme tune with a happy hardcore backing track and helium vocals?

Video Game Fan 2000

There was a grunge version and all with a quiet/loud bit in the middle but they had to cut it because of all the defecations it caused startling people when Rodney started yelling BUSH BUSH BUSH, because by the early 1990s Only Fools and Horses viewer base was the demographic with the slackest sphincter control in the country