Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:00:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Only Fools and Horses

Started by Leej88, June 08, 2021, 05:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: imitationleather on June 08, 2021, 10:17:13 PM
The one where they find a load of women under the floorboards of Trigger's flat.

A scene unparalleled in Peckham history.

Thosworth

Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BROOMSTICK.

JamesTC

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: JamesTC on June 08, 2021, 10:23:53 PM
Del starts a podcast.

The front room is lit green and orange. "Bisexual lighting, Rodders!" and does a soyface. 

Video Game Fan 2000

Video Game Fan 2000

Video Game Fan 2000

Del Boy becomes a coomer and a goon.

JamesTC

BJBMK2

Video Game Fan 2000

Del Boy sells pandemic masks.
Del Boy buys a calender for 2021.

frajer

I know it was divisive but I liked the one where Rodney got bitten by a werewolf, Del got bitten by a vampire and Uncle got shot by a ghost and together they took on the supernatural underworld.

JamesTC

I don't know where all of the writers of Only Fools and Horses come up with their ideas.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: JamesTC on June 08, 2021, 10:33:54 PM
I don't know where all of the writers of Only Fools and Horses come up with their ideas.

I grew up in Peckham and passenger planes crash into apartment blocks there every night.

idunnosomename

OnlyFans and putting oversized objects up your arsehole work

BJBMK2

What about that episode where Albert smashed up the windows on the bus?

https://youtu.be/LMACpa_oXjk

JamesTC

BJBMK2

JamesTC

Mike goes to prison and dies.

idunnosomename

only fools and coach tours is one of the funniest things Ive seen on the internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4nZjQLGu94

i suppose i ought to save this in case they delete it really

Jake Thingray

BJBMK2

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 08, 2021, 11:38:35 PM
only fools and coach tours is one of the funniest things Ive seen on the internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4nZjQLGu94

i suppose i ought to save this in case they delete it really

I feel like this is the only time this cliché comparison often used on the internet truly, realistically applies, but that was a Tim and Eric sketch. In every aspect.

Fuck me, that was like a nightmare, I had a violent emotional reaction to that. Why did they jet a pair of Spice addicts to play Delrick and Rodders? Why was Trigger in the coach luggage bit? Why was Boycie played by a 15 year old? Why was the narrator? Why?

Y

JamesTC

QuoteHis top five include:

1. Heartbreak in Sleepless in Peckham, 2003

"The Christmas special in 2003, called Sleepless in Peckham was a fantastic episode. It was horrendous and so sad, because all the characters fall out with each other. But in the end Rodney gets his little girl, and it's such a powerful ending to the show."

The Peckham Noncer.

Video Game Fan 2000

Christ the appearance of "Boycie" on the coach!

"A day you'll NEVER forget"
"AAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA"

idunnosomename

Quote from: BJBMK2 on June 08, 2021, 11:47:50 PM
I feel like this is the only time this cliché comparison often used on the internet truly, realistically applies, but that was a Tim and Eric sketch. In every aspect.

Fuck me, that was like a nightmare, I had a violent emotional reaction to that. Why did they jet a pair of Spice addicts to play Delrick and Rodders? Why was Trigger in the coach luggage bit? Why was Boycie played by a 15 year old? Why was the narrator? Why?

Y
we had this thread here about the low-quality dinner shows

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,46772.0.html

that one stood out for having the production value on the video to really show up how fucking rubbish it is. it's the meta-quality of it being like a del-boy rip-off project in itself. and just everything about it, especially the green slop on the paper plate, cracks me up

Video Game Fan 2000

Goes past Tim and Eric into Five Nights At Freddies.

BJBMK2

Five Nights At Freddie The Frogs

Kankurette

Who are we but slaves to the flames, Rodders?
Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on June 08, 2021, 10:14:53 PM
You're right, Trigger is the most evil fictional character.
In the 90s, if a football team had a player who was a bit special, they'd call him Trigger. Dunno what the '20s equivalent is.

msm

Where's ya broom?

What fuckin' broom?

This fuckin' broom

Leej88

One of these days Rodney we will be Billionaires.

frajer

"Hey, listen, I want somebody good, and I mean very good, to plant that broom. I don't want my brother coming out of that toilet with just a dustpan in his hands, alright?"

"The broom'll be there."