Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:11:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jesus is a basic pokemon

Started by Catalogue of ills, June 08, 2021, 05:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catalogue of ills

I had this revelation today - Hallelujah, praise Jesus!

Jesus is a basic pokemon. Water type probably, as he has Ability: Water Walk, and he can change water into wine obvs. He also has the Resurrect ability, and his attacks are Part Water (only 10 damage, but super effective against other water types) and Throw Loaf (20 damage).

Stage 1 evolution is Holy Spirit. Psychic type, no doubt. [never been that clued up on the Holy Spirit tbh - get someone else to fill this bit in]

Stage 2 is God, obviously, or Mega Jesus EX as he is also known in the card game. Obviously a bit OP, but you need 6 Prayer energy cards on it to be able to use Smite, Flood or Apocalypse.

It's all so clear to me now. Praise Mega Jesus EX.

petercussing

Endorsement of view. Pls do other messianic figures pls. I would join in jokemon but Pokemens knowledge is not in my brains.

pigamus

Not my favourite Judee Sill record

Butchers Blind

Jesus is bit lame. Couple of hits then nothing for over 2000 years but try telling that to his fan base who keep on buying those repackaged greatest hits box sets.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

The only pokemon I know is the yellow one.

steve98

I'll add my voice to those who know nothing whatsoever about Pokemon*, and so won't be taking part.

* except that one of them's yellow

bakabaka

My only knowledge of Pokémon is that it's short for Pocket Monster.

The rest just writes itself.

Catalogue of ills

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 08, 2021, 06:12:01 PM

That one's called John the Baptist

Cuellar

bakabaka

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 08, 2021, 06:12:01 PM
The blue one is Magdalenamon.

Kankurette

Jesus used CONVERSION!
It's super effective!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

lazyhour

Jesus used TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!
The move had no effect.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Hic-a-chu, the alcoholic mouse pokemon

lazyhour

Why did the Pokémon hide under the sofa?
So he could peek-at-you.

lazyhour

How do you get Pikachu onto the bus?
You poke-'im-on.

canadagoose

Norton Canes

Black Grape consider rewrite

Kankurette

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Mister Six

Can Pokémon change element types through evolutions? Other than Eevee, of course. Genuine question.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Mister Six on June 08, 2021, 11:27:23 PM
Can Pokémon change element types through evolutions? Other than Eevee, of course. Genuine question.
This thread prompted me to go googling Pokémon. In Pokémon Sun and Moon there's a region called Alola, and some Pokémon brought in from other games/regions that evolve there change element type. A Cubone that evolves to a Marowak in Alola goes from being a ground type to a Fire/Ghost type.

idunnosomename

He wants to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is His true quest
To train them is His cause

cant believe it took Him twenty years to win a Pokémon league. some saviour of mankind

Petey Pate

Quote from: Mister Six on June 08, 2021, 11:27:23 PM

Butterfree (the butterfly Pokémon) becomes a flying type in addition to bug when it evolves from Metapod (the cocoon Pokémon). There's many other examples but I hope that wets your curiosity.

buttgammon

Can't think of any examples off-hand but those kind of element-type evolutions seem to be more common in the newer iterations.

Catalogue of ills

I've just had another epiphany (this just in). You only need to transpose two letters in baptist to get baptits. Surely that's some kind of sign. What a revelatory week this has been, I feel like I have risen from a mire pit of ignorance and am now bathed in the hot truth jizz of Mega Jesus EX. Get benched, Satan!

Mister Six

Cheers for Pokémon/Jesus/tits info, all.

My favourite Pokemon is Koffing for single handedly bringing being asthmatic back into fashion

bgmnts

Congratulations! Your Jesus evolved into Dead Jesus.

Captain Z

We hope you will enjoy the show