Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:08:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Football Thread 2021/22: pre-seasons in the abyss

Started by sevendaughters, June 08, 2021, 10:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevendaughters

Apparently David de Gea likes Slayer!

Anyway, thought we should move on, though there is a specific Euro 2020 thread.

Kankurette

Steven88

His favourite Slayer song.

More like Jesus, Dave saves fuck all in that penalty shootout.

Lost Oliver

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Lost Oliver on June 09, 2021, 07:50:59 AM
Balls is this?

He's just taken his doppelgängers out with classic Kane assault and distract (pointing at some other 'incident' so the ref doesn't spot his blatant red card thuggery)

BlodwynPig

chveik

fonseca to spurs apparently. you can't get much more pathetic than that

imitationleather

Fucking hell. Can't we check if the Zagreb manager is out of prison yet before appointing Fonesca?

Wonderful Butternut

5th place in the league and a Europa League semi final the following year.

Perfect Spurs manager.

Mobius

The bloke who was recently replaced by the guy they just fired. Interesting choice!

Xhaka to Roma for 15mil apparently a done deal. SEEYA

sevendaughters

sounds like everyone is getting pretty down on a manager who has 26 expected wins per season

Captain Z

Fuckin' who? Fonseca sounds like Slovakia's second-largest manufacturer of mobile communications.

BlodwynPig

imitationleather

Kankurette

Mike Parry is mad about Everton's possible new manager:

QuoteIf Rafa Benitez is appointed Everton manager I'm out of there. As a 60 years Evertonian season-ticket holder I will not accept a reject Liverpool manager at Goodison. It's a joke. The legends Bill Shankly and Harry Catterick will be sharing a glass of bemused whisky tonight...

Steve Bruce played both sides three times. Did Newcastle fans ragequit when he joined them because he'd managed Sunderland? Did Villa fans because he'd managed Birmingham? I thought changing your team was the ultimate taboo? Besides, every season Everton fans say they're going to quit supporting us because it's the WORST SEASON EVER. They never do.

PS Martinez is not coming back, it's clickbait. There is no rational reason why he would.

Blinder Data

Thanks to Spurs for making Celtic's managerial recruitment look competent by comparison. As it happens, both clubs are effectively owned by reclusive billionaires and run by deluded egomaniacs. Who cares about a new RB, all I want is professional governance.

DrGreggles

Rafa's a great manager.
When he's given time he ALWAYS makes teams better.

Kankurette

sevendaughters

Hearing Gattuso to Spurs, we now go over to imitationleather outside the Tottingham Hotspur stadium for a reaction

chveik

the same Gattuso that just left Fiorentina because he wasn't happy with their transfer policy?

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: DrGreggles on June 17, 2021, 04:58:27 PM
Rafa's a great manager.
When he's given time he ALWAYS makes teams better.

Everton don't deserve him.

They deserve Tony Pulis at best.

ersatz99

Shithouse quotient of the league has just gone up. Ashley Young is back.

So many footballs it's hard to know if we've already had this tragic dream-like own goal from the Haiti goalie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yUK-UMeaLE

Chedney Honks

I will walk away from Everton if they appoint Rafa.

Some things are more important than some Eurasian paedophiles wanting to feel like a big man.

imitationleather

Quote from: sevendaughters on June 17, 2021, 07:17:02 PM
Hearing Gattuso to Spurs, we now go over to imitationleather outside the Tottingham Hotspur stadium for a reaction

Every time I log on to the Spurs forum I look at the news has somehow got even worse.

Crap manager and a massive cunt. I'll accept one, but not both!

DrGreggles

Quote from: sevendaughters on June 17, 2021, 07:17:02 PM

They're getting a long way down that wishlist.
Christian Gross will be up next.

Just think, there were some IDIOTS* on here who confidently predicted that they already had the new guy in place when they binned Mourinho.

*me

Kankurette

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on June 17, 2021, 07:27:00 PM
Everton don't deserve him.

They deserve Tony Pulis at best.
Yeah, he already ruined one of my teams. I don't want that cunt ruining another one. Of course, if Steve Bruce hadn't left, that would never have happened, so fuck Steve Bruce.

Anyway, he hasn't been confirmed, Everton are still managerless, so placate your mammaries.