Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:33:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Lloyd-Webber Gone Guerrilla

Started by Paul Calf, June 09, 2021, 08:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seepage

That's on the cold side nearest the door. Womble.

Chedney Honks

Quote from: Paul Calf on June 09, 2021, 08:27:25 AM
Or perhaps this is just another selfish, overprivileged, well-connected tat-peddler who doesn't want his easy life of selling warm puke to undiscerning twats disrupted.

I'm going to learn this sentence by heart. Love it.

jobotic

Hang on. Who does want their easy life of selling warm puke to undiscerning twats disrupted? Not me. You?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: shiftwork2 on June 09, 2021, 05:15:22 PM
Apparently gets his knickers in a twist if he doesn't get 1A on New York flights.  It's not enough just to be in first class.  Total fillet.

Might have read that on PPrune when the Cilla stuff was all the rage, or alternatively may have dreamt it.  Either way it still stands.

A couple of lads who worked for BMI and used to charter flights for the stars used to drink in my local, although they had some tales of divas and lavish riders, the one that seemed to piss one of them off was Depeche Mode, apparently there were seating arrangements to keep some of the lads as far away as possible and Dave Gahan demanded granola on each flight 'but never fucking eats it'.

The Dog

Looks like this is all kicking off now. Apparently Willy Russell's threatening to smash shit up if they don't transition to a nationwide high voltage DC grid. He's seen the evidence and he's absolutely furious. Niel Sedaka's taken hostages and he's demanding the government reconsider its attitude to compressed sensing.

The Dog

If the government was really required to follow scientific advice they would never have allowed such a large mass of Andrew Lloyd Webber to be assembled in a single location.

The Dog

Think I figured out where he's gone wrong. Although the government ARE NOT required to follow scientific advice they ARE required to obey the laws of physics. Very easy to get those mixed up. Andrew Lloyd Webber knows all about the inescapable laws of physics because of what entropy has done to his face.