Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:17:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Super-Cute Asian Toddler Experiences Rain For The First Time

Started by Dr Rock, June 09, 2021, 12:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

Butchers Blind

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Wasn't expecting the bit at the end where
Spoiler alert
a man swoops in from a pickup truck and kidnaps her
[close]

Dex Sawash

Overweight man hears blame it on the rain for first time

Keebleman

Like to have seen her spend this May in Cardiff.  Bet the little fucker wouldn't have been laughing then.

steve98

An tSaoi

Fry

thenoise

First time seeing rain my Gary. She just can't remember the last time, prob hasn't rained for like a week or something.

Butchers Blind

Just going through this toddler's twitter history to find something incriminating.

Echo Valley 2-6809

Quote from: steve98 on June 09, 2021, 12:54:25 PM
Here's a rat experiencing rain for the first time.

Welsh harvest mouse experiences a match at the Principality Stadium for the first time:

Fambo Number Mive

Easy to react to rain, let's see this toddler do a decent reaction video about The Sopranos or archive footage from the 1950s

El Unicornio, mang

Hope she's been made aware that's as good as life is ever going to get

Blumf

I'm all about Bunny the Talking Dog these days.

Starts off talking about farts, then gets demanding, now having an identity crisis.

imitationleather

They're not so cute when you're trying to teach them, trust me.

ZoyzaSorris

beanheadmcginty

El Unicornio, mang

I've done the research and it's California. Trivia: The longest drought there lasted for over 7 years (2011-2019), and the longest time with no rain at all was 7 months.

To be fair, could have even happened here in 2018 when we had that 2 months of no rain.

ZoyzaSorris

She's clearly over seven months old, so that doesn't excuse her. She's seen rain. Fair enough she might not remember it, but that's her failure, not ours.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Butchers Blind on June 09, 2021, 06:16:39 PM
Just going through this toddler's twitter history to find something incriminating.

Gone through, lots of anti-rain hate speech on there. She's finished.  #asianrain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

thenoise

And we wonder why we don't have more toddlers posting here.

Johnny Yesno

1.8k thumbsdowns for the grating acoustic guitar music.

Hand Solo

Captain Tom was on the roof cumming a storm over Asian youth.

If only we could have given him Youth In Asia before he got the coof in Barbados.

shiftwork2

If we could establish whether this is a privately-educated cute Asian toddler experiencing rain for the first time, we could better decide whether to like and subscribe in order to further her career and inexorable rise in the media.  Cheers.