Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:15:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

World of GRAVERAPER (Criterion Blu-ray, 2021)

Started by Chedney Honks, June 09, 2021, 08:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

Not convinced about the colour grading on this but want a nice box on my shelf to momentarily plug the chasm. Anyone dumb enough to invest in this, as well?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Still waiting for the 4K Redux edition of GRAVERAPER vs. GRAVERAPER (2004)

In this one to win, Graveraper has to defeat Himself! It's the last person he expected!

Chedney Honks

Great call. GR v GR '04 was on Daisuke Beppu's channel the other night, he did a live watch along. Only bit I don't like is where MECHAGRAVERAPER turns up and mecharapes some graves. Pure fanservice.

Every person who sees the first GRAVERAPER develops an anxiety disorder so acute, they become so hyper-vigilant that their brains take in every last tiny detail of everything they witness for the rest of their lives.

There is no need to buy any of these rereleases unless you actually enjoy palsy and headaches.

BlodwynPig

GR Horizons

Michael Graveraper "No.... No.... NOOOOOO!"

Bubba Tusk "I'm afraid so, compadre"

Chedney Honks

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on June 09, 2021, 08:52:52 PM
There is no need to buy any of these rereleases unless you actually enjoy palsy and headaches.

This is why I watch movie in chunks. Microdose palsy.

Not sure why but it reminds me of when Phil Schofield did that little skit on Going Live.

GRAVERAPER vs PIPES

I absolutely shit my pants and trousers.