Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:37:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

milliondollarextreme

Started by Corpoproc, June 09, 2021, 08:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatabulb

Quote from: McChesney Duntz on June 09, 2021, 10:20:13 PM
Whenever I worry that my blood pressure is too low, I just think of the smirk on Hyde's face when he dropped the name "David Duke" into a sketch on that fucking show of his, and, voila, fixed.

thats the joke tho.

your thundering pulse, i mean.

whatabulb

Quote from: Retinend on June 10, 2021, 10:04:26 AM
Anyway, eventually they had their Adult Swim show and that broke the spell for me. I was willing to give their YouTube channel the benefit of the doubt, but I knew my Adult Swim and I could tell when comedy just didn't have the right beats.

a rare genuine laugh out loud.

McChesney Duntz

Quote from: whatabulb on June 26, 2021, 01:41:07 PM
thats the joke tho.

Yes, I know. I'm well familiar with the alt-right "sense of humor." Yippee, another "lib" "owned." What a comedic triumph.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: whatabulb on June 26, 2021, 01:41:07 PM
thats the joke tho.

Is that a joke tho?

Don't think you really know what a joke is. If what you do annoys someone, that's not necccicarily a joke just because their irratated. Babies can irritate you by crying, dogs can irritate you by wiping it's bum on your carpet

You can annoy someone just through pure ignorance, still not a joke. Being annoying is the base state of not being smart enough to read the complexity of humans. NOT annoying people all the time, there's a challange

jobotic

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on June 26, 2021, 09:53:20 PM
dogs can irritate you by wiping it's bum on your carpet

That's not a joke but it is bantz.

The Mollusk

Your dog wiping its bum on the carpet is a sign that it has worms and it definitely shouldn't be ignored! Please call your vet if you experience this problem with your animal!

PlanktonSideburns

I bet it feels really good tho, ragging your anus on a thick carpet