Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:41:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A deal with Lucifuge Rofocale

Started by Barry Admin, June 10, 2021, 01:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-57377414

Fucksake, this story just gets worse and worse. These poor women had their bodies messed about with by pigs, who took selfies or whatnot and passed them around, and now it transpires that they were murdered because some fuckwit thought he could enter into a satanic pact to win the lottery.

Just astonishing and despressing. They were just messing about with fairy lights in the park, enjoying their birthday celebrations, and some deluded incel cunt stabbed them to death as a sacrifice.

Quote"As it turned out, the demon did not come good on the bargain, since not only did the defendant not win the lottery but the police identified all the evidence that links him to these two murders."

Thank you, Oliver.

Barry Admin

This bit's fucking awful:

QuoteJurors were shown pictures of Ms Smallman and Ms Henry dancing with the lights shortly before they were attacked. Several photographs were taken in a burst, the prosecutor said.

The last photo, taken at 01:13 BST, shows the women looking to their left as if distracted by something, Mr Glasgow said.

"Whether this was the defendant who had crept up on them is unclear, but there is no doubt that he was in the park that evening and that he attacked them," he added.

The whole thing does make me think of Bill Hicks' LSD bit, though. I.e. did this utter fuckwit go straight in with the Euro Lottery win and the pledge to kill 6 women every 6 months, or did he test it out first by pledging to duff up a vicar in exchange for a win on the fruities? 

What a fucking colossal shitstain.

Kankurette

Those poor women. Killed over a load of bullshit and then had pigs posing with their bodies. Not even allowed dignity in death.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteIn it, he expressed intentions to sacrifice six women every six months in exchange for winning the Mega Millions Super Jackpot, the court heard.

To be fair, when you see this working out for Boris Johnson you probably think, why the hell not, I'll give it a go.

Butchers Blind

Like the ads say on gambling, "When the fun stops, stop".

bgmnts

QuoteGiven it was found in his bedroom, has his finger and thumbprints upon it, and is signed in his name and in his blood, the identity of the author may not prove difficult to discern," Mr Glasgow added

Can't really argue with that.

Not really arsed about the pig stuff as once you're dead, you're dead who cares.

Still, two lives needlessly ended just because some cunt was mental. Love being alive.

TrenterPercenter

Terrible story, very weird considering the bizarre nature of the crime that there is no mention of the guys mental health.

Bit of a grey area when it comes to religious beliefs and delusions.

Barry Admin

Quote from: bgmnts on June 10, 2021, 08:25:47 AM
Not really arsed about the pig stuff as once you're dead, you're dead who cares.

As I understand it, their Mum wasn't entirely thrilled.

Buelligan

Still, two lives needlessly ended just because some cunt was mental. Love being alive.

Point is, two points are, if these swine comport themselves in this way in this situation, what does it say about their behaviour all the rest of the time?  Empathy and respect are important qualities, especially when your role places you in the middle of desperately emotional disturbing situations and you're there specifically to protect, prevent harm.

Also, that's just your opinion dude, it ain't the law of the world.  Think about it.  If someone you love died, let alone was killed horribly, would you be cigs if people used their bodies for entertainment after?  I'm guessing the vast majority of people would absolutely not.

jobotic

Maybe we should all care that police think it's fun to piss about with the bodies of murdered black women, dunno.

Or maybe performative nihilism is more impressive.

I like you bgmnts, but ffs.

BlodwynPig

what the hell?

bgmnts

Quote from: jobotic on June 10, 2021, 09:05:35 AM
Maybe we should all care that police think it's fun to piss about with the bodies of murdered back women, dunno.

Or maybe performative nihilism is more impressive.

I like you bgmnts, but ffs.

It's not good to piss about with dead bodies, all dead bodies should go to science for testing or fulfill some sort of purpose that benefit the living. I just don't believe in things like funeral rights or veneration of the dead or anything symbolic like that. Very inhuman of me I know but there it is.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on June 10, 2021, 09:14:19 AM
It's not good to piss about with dead bodies, all dead bodies should go to science for testing or fulfill some sort of purpose that benefit the living. I just don't believe in things like funeral rights or veneration of the dead or anything symbolic like that. Very inhuman of me I know but there it is.

A bit different from public servants fucking about with the bodies of horrifically murdered women for giggles.

Barry Admin

I just think this whole story is one of the most miserable fucking shit-awful things I've ever heard tbh. I've watched a lot of true crime stuff again of late - JCS videos, school shooter documentaries etc - and I don't think I found any of it as upsetting and awful as this.

The revelry brought to an abrupt end in such a horrible, vicious way.  Then when you find out his motivation... Fuck me. It's all so bleak.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

aren't you edgy

oh btw what do you bet the usual arseholes will seize on the perpetrator's (perceived) ethnicity and use it for their own agendas, because somehow that's not "playing politics"

Thomas

There's also a context - whether you personally care about dead bodies or not - of familial grieving and police racism, and what the act of degrading a body does to those struggling with the former and says about the latter.

You wouldn't have said to Keith Bennett's mum, 'give it a rest, it's only a dead body'.

Buelligan

I see where you're coming from bgmnts (and you know I love you) but you're dancing dangerously close to fascism old chum.  The greatest benefit (IMO) we can give to one another is respect, it lies beneath just about every good and falls away where the pits of Hell open beneath us.  Better than science, even.

As Thomas and others say, temper the wind to the shorn lamb (and be grateful it's not you who feels the cold today).

Kankurette

I think their families are arsed about the fact that they were treated like props by police, especially given the history of police racism. It's not about veneration of the dead, it's about basic respect. JFC, can some of you put the edginess on hold for five minutes?

Icehaven

And you have to wonder what their motivation was for joining the police in the first place, as it can't be remotely decent if that's how they behave when handling what should be one of the most sensitive, solemn parts of the job. Or even more worryingly is it a result of workplace culture? Bit of both probably.