Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,396
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:22:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Andrew Lawrence

Started by chrispmartha, June 10, 2021, 07:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Gregory

But the middle aged and middle class are the ones that think that they *are* disposessed. 

mippy

It's not that he's offensive.

It's that his offensiveness is extremely unfunny.

Hark at the comments on his latest video.  They're all saying the Conservatives are thinly-disguised lefties.  Also, Lawrence uses a character to blow his own trumpet as himself, Andy Lawrence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhSYpfXd27w

McFlymo

What a useless prick.

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on June 16, 2021, 10:01:03 PM
Hark at the comments on his latest video.  They're all saying the Conservatives are thinly-disguised lefties.  Also, Lawrence uses a character to blow his own trumpet as himself, Andy Lawrence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhSYpfXd27w

This is literally the same rant he did as Kevin Countabout, regarding Boris delaying "freedom day". Except this time he's begging people to buy his stand-up tickets.

Also on his Twitter, 2 our of 3 posts are him begging for people to support him and buy tickets. I'm guessing his current tour isn't selling too well.

Mobius

Damn I just went to Andrew Lawrence's twitter, and he's blocked me :(

Mr Banlon

"Spot on, Andrew - laughed my arse off. Thanks"
Laughed his arse off at that ? A bloke pretending to be his own agent, having a moan. Hilarious.
They fucking love 'spot on' don't they ?

"The lynchings have to begin.The time for TALK, has loooong passed!!"

C_Larence

I wonder if I'll ever be as happy as Andrew Lawrence must have been when he found out about sunglasses.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Mr Banlon on June 17, 2021, 01:23:48 AM
"Spot on, Andrew - laughed my arse off. Thanks"
Laughed his arse off at that ? A bloke pretending to be his own agent, having a moan. Hilarious.
They fucking love 'spot on' don't they ?

"The lynchings have to begin.The time for TALK, has loooong passed!!"

Precis!

Quote from: Antiseptic Poetry on June 17, 2021, 12:32:31 AM
This is literally the same rant he did as Kevin Countabout

Remember that Channel Four show, Cuntdown?

Back to Lawrence, I see he's asking for Paypal donations.

https://twitter.com/andrewlawrence/status/1405224880862289920

BlodwynPig

JCR

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on June 17, 2021, 08:35:08 AM

Back to Lawrence, I see he's asking for Paypal donations.

https://twitter.com/andrewlawrence/status/1405224880862289920

That's not exactly uncommon though. Heck, this very day I gave Tom Walker AUS$13.37 to put on a wig. I was pleased with my purchase.

Mr Banlon

I've noticed a lot of the "I ain't supporting the snowflake/kneeling/non-white/PC England team" replies in Lawrence's Keef Cuntabout tweet have been deleted. Seems like the racist cunts are back on the 'It's coming home !' bandwagon.

idunnosomename

lol he begs for money under every shitty little video he does. What a turd

Andrew Lawrence, in character as a 'woke' professor, satirising a position on Bill Cosby that I've not seen any evidence even exists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFN07FnwU2s

Tokyo van Ramming

I can't click on the link for some reason. It's because he's a disgusting turd, and a disgrace to comedy.

Jittlebags

Liked the Turkey Dinosaur bit in There Is No Escape.

Kankurette

Quote from: Mr Banlon on June 30, 2021, 02:03:33 PM
I've noticed a lot of the "I ain't supporting the snowflake/kneeling/non-white/PC England team" replies in Lawrence's Keef Cuntabout tweet have been deleted. Seems like the racist cunts are back on the 'It's coming home !' bandwagon.
Until we get knocked out by Ukraine, then they'll be right back to calling Sterling a gorilla.

Kankurette

sevendaughters

looking in the replies, a theatre already pulled one of his shows.

frajer

He makes a very convincing pissholes-in-the-snow-eyed racist, doesn't he? Full commitment to the act every minute of his life.

Would hope he gets banned for this, but presumably that's what he's angling for anyway.

Petey Pate

What was the tweet? His account seems to have been deleted.

sevendaughters

that was quick, it was up literally 3 minutes ago.

it said something like 'just saying, the players that scored penalties last night were white' and then he quote tweeted himself with something awful and double downish

sevendaughters

now quite a few of his shows have been pulled

clearly this represents something of a breakthrough for him

Dusty Substance

The first tweet was:
QuoteAll I'm saying is, the white guys scored

Then he quote tweeted that with:
QuoteI can see this has offended a lot of people, and I'm sorry that black guys are bad at penalties

The fucking cunt.

Pink Gregory

So he's not got any pretentions of not being a racist now, does he not?

idunnosomename

Think he might have just deleted it himself. The comments under his video about how all leftists are glad to see Bill Cosby out of jail because of racism had mostly 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 replies, but these football ones were getting mostly people telling him to fuck off. Thin-skinned grifting little prick.

Thing is, he's objectively not funny. He doesn't have any jokes or let anything land. He just takes a strawman position and rants nonstop. I cant even finish one of his videos and they're barely a minute. That's partly because his eyes drill into my soul though