Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:24:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Andrew Lawrence

Started by chrispmartha, June 10, 2021, 07:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 12, 2021, 12:53:11 PM
Think he might have just deleted it himself. The comments under his video about how all leftists are glad to see Bill Cosby out of jail because of racism had mostly 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 replies, but these football ones were getting mostly people telling him to fuck off. Thin-skinned grifting little prick.

Thing is, he's objectively not funny. He doesn't have any jokes or let anything land. He just takes a strawman position and rants nonstop. I cant even finish one of his videos and they're barely a minute. That's partly because his eyes drill into my soul though
if you liked this post, please consider subscribing to my patreon

or just randomly sending me some money at paypal.com

see you in chew magna!!! www.idunnosomename.com/tour.php

Dusty Substance

Quote from: Pink Gregory on July 12, 2021, 12:52:22 PM
So he's not got any pretentions of not being a racist now, does he not?

Exactly. Total, blatant racism. Makes the cast of The Comedians seem woke by comparison.

idunnosomename

actually because this football racism is such a top story, twitter have been actively culling accounts so they might have legitimately booted this nasty unfunny cunt off

SpiderChrist

Fuck me what an absolute cunt

jobotic

Does the BBC still pay him?

studpuppet

https://twitter.com/john3ners/status/1414553145334710278

As someone says in replies, the irony of having your show cancelled in a place called Whitehaven.

lankyguy95

Seriously though, unreal. The posts of a 13 year old who's going through a brief edgy phase. Not a guy who's fucking 41 years old.

canadagoose

Is he going to try and paint Whitehaven as "woke" now? Isn't it a working-class industrial town in Northern England? He's going to have to contort himself into some position to claim that.

idunnosomename

Funnily enough, lee hurst is keeping away from football racisms for tedious baldness about vaccines and masks

You can click through Andrew's tour links and a lot have "no tickets available".

you can still book at Guildford and Maidstone, lol. and Leicester Square, appropriately.

i'm sure his promoter will just pull the whole tour after this though (perhaps they have and venues are reacting to it?). it'd be like a unite-the-right rally if any went ahead. the guy has publicly participated in a headline racism scandal, he's fucked himself for good

RicoMNKN

I wonder if it was intended as ironic racism, and he's genuinely unaware that his 'anti-woke' position makes such jokes unworkable, when no one would have any faith that he doesn't actually mean it.

I mean, it seems a little blunt, even for him.

JCR

Quote from: jobotic on July 12, 2021, 01:23:38 PM
Does the BBC still pay him?

He burned his bridges with the mainstream years ago. Insulted Dara Ó Briain and it was clear in the fallout he was never getting on any tv panel or stand up show again.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: canadagoose on July 12, 2021, 01:31:56 PM
Is he going to try and paint Whitehaven as "woke" now? Isn't it a working-class industrial town in Northern England? He's going to have to contort himself into some position to claim that.
Speaking from a fair bit of first-hand experience of the place, I think trying to say Whitehaven is 'woke' might cause some sort of fracture in reality that could mean the end of everything.

Mr Banlon

Barry Admin

Quote from: Mr Banlon on July 12, 2021, 02:43:00 PM
If this is true, it explains a lot : https://twitter.com/stabiloFFC/status/1414360765721681921

QuoteSeen that racist tweet by failed comedian Andrew Lawrence despite him blocking me. Worth pointing out that we went to the same very mixed-race school in south west London and that Andrew once shat himself in class and cried for two hours while everyone laughed at him.

Can we at least try to copy in stuff like that tweet that got Lawrence to delete his account? That was blatantly going to be removed.

mippy

I went to Whitehaven once and the local pizza shop did a pizza with baked beans on it.

thr0b

Quote from: mippy on July 12, 2021, 03:13:04 PM
I went to Whitehaven once and the local pizza shop did a pizza with baked beans on it.

Apparently a common thing.

Local pizza place in Wrexham didn't offer that as an option, but when requested they said they'd do it if we paid an extra quid as they'd buy a can from the corner shop next door.

Wasn't for me.

JamesTC

I tried a baked beans pizza once. Most of the places round my way do it. It isn't very nice. It went everywhere.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

I tried a haggis pizza once while watching Shark Attack 3: Megalodon. An overwhelmingy unpleasant experience.

Pink Gregory

Hopefully he can get deradicalised

holyzombiejesus

Barry Admin

Thanks!

"Equality, diversity, shit penalties"

God he's a hack.

Is he going to cry about so-called "cancel culture", after he's deleted his own account?[NB]"Bottlers"[/NB] Of course he fucking is.

Josef K

Clicked through every show on the cunt's tour page and either the page can't be found or they're no longer on sale.

Wonder if he's even too toxic for Comedy Unleashed now

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: mippy on July 12, 2021, 03:13:04 PM
I'm always a bit surprised when someone says they've been there, and have to stop myself given an automatic response of "why?". I mean, I have the excuse of my parents living there, but I struggle to think why anybody else would bother.

Presumably Lawrence himself was just desperate for any possible gigs - maybe the recent Tory turn up there encouraged him to think he might find his "people" too. What a shame he pissed on his own chips.

holyzombiejesus

Feel really down today and not even about the result last night. As much as I hate empty patriotism, I believed that the English football team's progress in the Euros would possibly change minds or at least get wankers to appreciate the positives of our multi-cultural country. I thought that possibly the decrease in the booing of the team taking the knee might mean that people had begun to accept it, perhaps even accept the reasons behind it. But no, all that was happening was a few more coins were added to the bounty, the pressure increased until there were scapegoats, and poisonous witless dickheads like this could unleash their 'payback'.

mippy

Chat shit get banged cancelled

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on July 12, 2021, 04:20:18 PM
I'm always a bit surprised when someone says they've been there, and have to stop myself given an automatic response of "why?". I mean, I have the excuse of my parents living there, but I struggle to think why anybody else would bother.

Presumably Lawrence himself was just desperate for any possible gigs - maybe the recent Tory turn up there encouraged him to think he might find his "people" too. What a shame he pissed on his own chips.

I also only went there because your parents did

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 12, 2021, 04:42:47 PM
Not on insta what is it

A load of witless satire written and performed by a racist cunt.