Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:08:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Andrew Lawrence

Started by chrispmartha, June 10, 2021, 07:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Looking forward to CARL COCKWOMBLE next the woke oh i dont know... chef

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on July 25, 2021, 04:27:50 PM
Here's a new character by him: BBC Director of Marxist Cuntwaffle, Sebastian Fatsalary.  Makes a slight change from Cuntabout and Micropenis, at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3IptKA8VUU

"at least" leaves the door open for an excuse for this sort of thing.

This one seems to indicate he's starting to flail and tire. Very low energy. Maybe on an amphetamine comedown.

Mr Banlon

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 25, 2021, 01:38:37 PM
Lmao, I hadn't considered til now that this may be down to what CM once called "showbiz flu."
I hope his come-downs are fucking unbearable.

Catalogue Trousers

I hope they're fucking terminal. And that no one even makes him a nice cup of tea before he pops his clogs.

Thursday

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 25, 2021, 01:33:06 PM
HEYHO ITS ME BARRY FUCKSALOT A HIIIILARIOUS NEW COMEDY CHARACTER FROM THE CANCELLED COMEDIAN WITH WEIRDLY DILATED PUPILS

I was trying to work out what he reminded me of, and it's an angry version of this.

jobotic

This is the place to come for all your links to Andrew Lawrence YouTube videos needs.

Barry Admin

Quote from: jobotic on July 25, 2021, 08:39:44 PM
This is the place to come for all your links to Andrew Lawrence YouTube videos needs.

Yeah, it's a comedy discussion forum.

jobotic

idunnosomename

Quote from: Thursday on July 25, 2021, 05:58:23 PM
I was trying to work out what he reminded me of, and it's an angry version of this.

i bring you LARRY WANKPUFFIN

Tokyo van Ramming

Quote from: jobotic on July 25, 2021, 08:39:44 PM

I don't know how anyone gets more than a few seconds into this diarrhoea, but if you're the first here to witness, please spare the cunt a few views by ripping the videos and putting them on Dropbox or something.

Clicking on his channel makes my stomach poo in itself. I know it's a bit of work but I'm sure you'll agree it's for the greater good. Unless...

Echo Valley 2-6809

Is there a chance he could salvage a career as a Carrot Top tribute act?

Catalogue Trousers

He'd need a sense of humour first.

Jake Thingray

Leaving his reactionary views out of it, Lawrence's silly names and pathetic "characters" in these really do put him on the same level as long-running CaB favourite Clare Harrison, latterly Clare Harrison McCartney.

ajsmith2

His video reacting to Bill Cosby's release has to be among his most monumentally dumb. It's not a satire of anything real, as I can guarantee you there's no one in this or any other reality who has this take on it. Deep down AL must know this too, but ya gotta pump out the daily content and invent something to satirize when's there's no clearly defined right wing attack line (compare this to say, Ben Garrison who jumped the other way on this one, mentioining how lying feminists cancelled Cosby).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFN07FnwU2s

On the other hand, FWIW, while no one here will be impressed by it as it's nothing special, by the same token few would be in disagreement with his Keir Starmer take: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFN07FnwU2s

Someone posted this fifteen-year-old radio show of his earlier.  Having just listened again, I've found it's grown on me a little, though perhaps it's just the contrast with the naffness of his contemporary YouTube videos, plus I like the background and interlude music in the old show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDSagYgc84c

Hahaha he tried to not do that weird over enunciating thing he does all the time but he couldn't do it.

Delete it Andrew. Start again.

Lfbarfe

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on July 25, 2021, 04:27:50 PM
Here's a new character by him: BBC Director of Marxist Cuntwaffle, Sebastian Fatsalary.  Makes a slight change from Cuntabout and Micropenis, at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3IptKA8VUU

I'm watching these videos and laughing, but not for the intended reasons. They are all stupendously bad and desperate. What happened? When he started out, people said he was a good comic with decent technique. Where's it gone? Even if the material's shit, he can redeem himself with the delivery. But he doesn't.

George Oscar Bluth II

When the politics comes before the comedy, when it's the reason for the comedy, that's when you have problems.

Fambo Number Mive

Youtube really will host any old hateful shit, won't they? Reported it but not sure how much good just me reporting it will do.

idunnosomename

Completely forgot about this cunt

bgmnts

Something about this lad, he just needs a kicking.

Indomitable Spirit

Quote from:  Dr Loomis
I met this... blank, pale, emotionless face, and... the blackest eyes - the Devil's eyes.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Or, along similar lines... "And the thing about a shark is he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes..."

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

It's not nice to make fun of people's physical appearance, I know, but Lawrence is a toxic puddle of shit, so fuck 'im.

jobotic

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on September 09, 2021, 06:50:56 PM
He's gone full-on BNP turn-'em-back-at-the-borders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzOSf0gGKEI&list=UU876yBInncBfsiknqMdHvuA

I won't be watching a second of this but I bet it's brave, hilarious, refreshing and bound to make the wokeratis angry. Well done Sir!

idunnosomename

I still dont understand the conceit behind the character of "Keith Cuntabout". He seems to be a caricature of a "love me family ate foregners" yet that is precisely who he appeals to and everyone in the commments agrees with him.

Barry Admin

The sheer lack of fucking effort is astounding. Still doing two minute bits standing in front of the same wall, absolutely no thought given to the presentation at all, ever.

That video has him doing "the French are lazy and smell" material. His commenters seem full fash:

Quote from: wikiThe Kalergi Plan (Italian: Piano Kalergi), or sometimes called the Coudenhove-Kalergi Conspiracy, is a far-right, anti-semitic, white nationalist conspiracy theory, which states that a plot to mix white Europeans with other races via immigration was constructed by Austrian-Japanese politician Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi and promoted in aristocratic European social circles

Catalogue Trousers

Has anybody ever seen Andrew and George Ezra together in the same room?

Either way, they're both cunts.