Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:16:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Andrew Lawrence

Started by chrispmartha, June 10, 2021, 07:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernice

Hello it's me, Farty Nipplehead-Plopsley. I hate brown people and wops.

frajer

Ello evvrybody it's me, Bring Back Apartheid Benny.

Same background, shirt and voice as every other video except the ones where he's a tweed-clad nerd.

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on September 09, 2021, 09:44:36 PM
Has anybody ever seen Andrew and George Ezra together in the same room?

Either way, they're both cunts.

At least Ezra produces good music.  Has Lawrence ever done anything good?

ajsmith2

The fact he didn't give his Scottish 'character' a lazily on the nose name (or any name at all) irritates my OCD. May I suggest Haggis McShitey?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

^ wait, did he do a Scottish accent too? Lad showing some versatility, there.

He's still a horrible, toxic cunt, orbviously.

ajsmith2

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on September 10, 2021, 06:24:32 AM
^ wait, did he do a Scottish accent too? Lad showing some versatility, there.

He's still a horrible, toxic cunt, orbviously.

He did. Here ya go, Andrew, have another few views on stupid old me. https://youtu.be/K02de943q2U

Bernice

Awright me old muckers, Clitoris Butternut-Fucksley 'ere! We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children!

phantom_power

He looks like the mid-development phase of a clone in a bad sci-fi film

frajer

Morning me old fucksticks, it's me Andy Larry! I say things I believe in a different voice so if any libtards call me out, I can say it's satire. But we know the score don't we ;-) BOSH!

Here's his classic comedy character Peter Pisspot from Twat Valley Police blaming equality and diversity training, BLM and the M25 protestors (among others) for Wayne Couzens: https://twitter.com/andrewlawrence/status/1443871716103671816

Despicable cunt.

idunnosomename

why is this unfunny shark-eyed cunt back on twitter

Bennett Brauer

Police Act 1996
c.16 Part V - Offences - Section 90

Impersonation, etc.

(1) Any person who with intent to deceive impersonates a member of a police force or special constable, or makes any statement or does any act calculated falsely to suggest that he is such a member or constable, shall be guilty of an offence and liable on summary conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or to both, even if it's just a white shirt with two wonky imitation epaulettes and a piece of paper saying 'POLICE' stuck to the front and shaded in felt tip.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Wayman C. McCreery on October 01, 2021, 10:51:33 PM
Here's his classic comedy character Peter Pisspot from Twat Valley Police blaming equality and diversity training, BLM and the M25 protestors (among others) for Wayne Couzens: https://twitter.com/andrewlawrence/status/1443871716103671816

Despicable cunt.

What is he hoping to achieve with this? Does he even know himself?

frajer

I think he knows so many people hate him that he sees his own existence as an act of strength and defiance. "Think I'm going away do you? Not a chance you snowflaaaakes. In fact I'm going to be worse than ever!"

That and trying to squeeze Patreon money out of his hate-tank followers.

keir

Despicable cunt.

I see he's blocked me, the snowflake. Can't remember if I goaded him or not, it's been a long time since I thought of him.

Catalogue Trousers

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on September 10, 2021, 04:53:59 AM
At least Ezra produces good music.  Has Lawrence ever done anything good?

For Shotgun alone, Ezra deserves to be skinned and thrown in a salt mine. But yeah, his worth to the human race in comparison to Lawrence is almost infinite.

He calls his lefty academic character Gideon Micropenis.  Wouldn't that be better as a name for a character who acts macho or is really sexist or arrogant about his alleged prowess with women?

Cuellar

Pink Gregory

It could be an effective satire of a news-obsessed right wing grifter standup doing 'topical' comedy except it's 100% genuine

Quite why anyone would go to him when you can just hear these opinions unvarnished on talksport is anyone's guess

Fambo Number Mive

Despicable cunt.

Wonder how low he will sink with his "comedy creations". There's probably a way to go if he can shout "It wasn't me, it was Keith Cunt/Peter Pisspot/John Fuckwit" when people criticise him.

frajer

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on October 02, 2021, 06:30:35 AM
He calls his lefty academic character Gideon Micropenis.  Wouldn't that be better as a name for a character who acts macho or is really sexist or arrogant about his alleged prowess with women?

You're not getting the subtleties. He's a nerd with a small penis.

Imagine a well-endowed nerd. Or a jock with a chode. It just can't be done. The comments section below the line would be pure bafflement. No, Lawrence has nailed this yet again.

batwings

His weird black-eyed gaze reminds me of the CIA director in Nixon.

https://youtu.be/JWRVyaKnGcA?t=551

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on October 02, 2021, 03:32:48 AM
For Shotgun alone, Ezra deserves to be skinned and thrown in a salt mine.

That's a more subversive song that at first appears.  It seems to be just about being on a long drive or ride to some-or-other destination - but "we've got two in the front; two in the back" is about gang-rape.

JamesTC

He looks like somebody has photoshopped a babies face onto his.

badaids

Quote from: batwings on October 02, 2021, 04:48:42 PM
His weird black-eyed gaze reminds me of the CIA director in Nixon.

https://youtu.be/JWRVyaKnGcA?t=551

I'm not clicking on that it shit me up the first time I ever saw it, couldn't work out if I had imagined it or not.

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on October 02, 2021, 03:32:56 PM
Wonder how low he will sink with his "comedy creations". There's probably a way to go if he can shout "It wasn't me, it was Keith Cunt/Peter Pisspot/John Fuckwit" when people criticise him.

I assume that's the idea, but it doesn't work does it? The obvious follow-up question is "So these aren't your actual views then?" and he can't say that they aren't because he has to sustain the grift.